1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti Near Your Wardrobe!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Feb 21, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Raji,
    I am happy and proud to know that whatever I scribbled served as an eye-opener. Reaching you all is no trouble, Raji. It's a pleasure.
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Sunitha. I am happy that you enjoyed this blog. And there is going to be a similar blog on Monday.
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Dear Monsi,
    Once in a way I clean my wardrobe and give away the dresses.
    But we don't clean our minds even once in a life time.
    My friend says that the best way to clean our mind is to visualize the wardrobe situation. Choose a thought at random, weigh it, and if its bad, just throw it away. And if the thought is especially bad throw it with all your might.
    And once in a while go shopping for good thoughts. And also check whether your wardrobe has enough good thoughts. If not go for shopping once again.
    Yes, Monsi. It's difficult but definitely not impossible.
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Dear Malar,

I love that title. And loving happens without second thoughts on whether you deserve it or not.

Thanks for bestowing that title. And as a return honour to you, I am going to use the title in my Monday blog. Watch out.

My teacher says metaphors are most powerful. He says even a wrong idea can be sown in to our mind by a powerful metaphor.

This time I chose a simple metaphor, which almost every woman, and most men (me included) can easily relate to.

Happy that you enjoyed it.
    And don't miss the Monday blog by PP.
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Thanks sreemanavaneeth for coming in. Along with the white chudidhar there is also the multi colour dupattah which can make our lives colourful as well.
    Stay tuned for this monday's blog.
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Bhargavi,
    you are right. We routinely give away the clothes we do not want or make them into dresses for others.
    I had that in mind. But did not use it because we are talking here of negative thoughts. I can't write that we will give negative thoughts to others, and definitely not to our children.
    This is called the metaphor-breakdown. You can't stretch a metaphor beyond its limits. That's why I used the words throw away.
    Repeating Lord's name.. a great idea. but I have a small objection here. We should not use Lord's name even as a disinfectant. Chanting his name should be a pleasure in itself. Even without asking He will remove the negative thoughts.

Parallel paranthaman title koduthaachu. Adutha blogla paarrungo. Titlea titlellaye use panna poren.
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Thanks, Meenakshi. The problem with my wardrobe is that most of my dresses are gawdy,. But don't take them as negative thoughts. I prefer flashy dresses. When I go with my wife or daughter, they won't let me wear it.
    "appa itha pottundu vantha nee yaaro naan yaaronnu thalli poiduven"

Encouraged by the response for this blog I am going for something more complex this Monday. it's a powerful motivational concept but I am not sure how will it be received here.

antha pattathellam vida unga ellarukkum friendnnu enakku kidaicha pattam thaan enakku pokkisham.
    thanks once again,
    love,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Malathi,
    Yes, people don't have time for long posts. But some messages by their very nature have to be long. And some like this can be short. For this Supermini Series I am bringing in all my short messages.
    I will be happy if you are there for all these Superminis.

thanks for the nice words and thanks for the time,
    Love,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

My dear friend,
    Thanks a lot. You simply bowled me over with your friends.
    may you ever be blessed, friend.
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Hello Kerman,
    I am really happy to know that my blog has come at an apt time for a friend.
    I have a simple theory, Kerman. Unless my blog, whether it is PS or TLS or this kind of Superminis, are apt for most people it won't be a success.
    I am planning to do this kind of Superminis during week-beginnings and week-ends. Stay tuned.
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar