1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Valentines day memories? and plans?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by amicabledeepu, Jan 25, 2013.

1. amicabledeepu

amicabledeepu Silver IL'ite

Hi

What are you planning for Valentines day ?and do share any lovey dovey memories of V-Day that you and your partner enjoyed :)

My Dh gave me a card last year,i was very surprised as he never likes wasting money on flowers and cards and he even wrote a little poem for me ..i found it super cute :)..I arranged a candle light diner at home and made some special dishes:)
    I havent planned anything yet for the coming one

1 person likes this.

2. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ambica,

Good thread. Feb 6th is my DH bday so first am planning surprise for his bday and then another week its V day. Yet to decide. Hoping will get more ideas here.

3. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

Every year I give him something special of his choice...in starting he was like..oh this is for teenegers this and that...I said you are old I am young(3yr younger ;)so....do as I say haha....from then we are celebrating it....we go out for dinner...and for a long drive

1 person likes this.
  4. amicabledeepu

amicabledeepu Silver IL'ite

y there are 85 views and only 2 replies,Dont tell me,none of the 85 people have never celebrated this day ..

Before marriage my husband got me flowers and a watch and i gave him a very costly pen .Whenever we used to go this mall he used to peep into the windows and look at that pen ,i got him that he was very happy:).

Tashsin ,thats a nice reply for him hehe I will try that too:)

Vsharma Oo thats gud all the best for your surprises

1 person likes this.
  5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hi .. nice thread.. after 7 years of long relationship as lovers. mine and his parents has come to point to have a discussion now only about marraige... so am planning to make this very special because we would enter into the next stage of life by next vday. But nothing comes to my mind now.. will think and share my thoughts..Normally I usually give card and in turn i would get a cute and super pride smile from him thats all:) as he is not interested in all this..

6. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

After reading your thread, yesterday, I asked DH what we are doing on this valentine's day. He said, "you decide", I said, "No, you decide. What is the best thing you want to do?". He joined his hands, brought it to his ears and tilted his head. So that what we are doing :bonk

3 people like this.
  7. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Shreya that is what happens at my home also dear.... this you-me chain .. just keeps on going... and then we just end up roaming the repeated places.... hey.. but not on special days ha... else I would :rant :rant :rant

2 people like this.
  8. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

hey Ladies, just wanted to bump this thread up since Valentine's is around the corner. Have you finalized your plans yet? If so, do share.

We are planning to watch the new Die Hard movie and go out for dinner before/after. That's it..

What are yours??

9. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

We have planned a short vacation to Point Arena lighthouse for a relaxing short stay, it is not exactly on Valentine's day but we coupled it with it and DH's promotion, can't wait. :2thumbsup:

10. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

my plans may sound boring. i'll be studying. well, hopefully.