1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Valarpom Thannanbikkai Serial - part 11

Discussion in 'Sundays with Varalotti' started by Chitvish, May 13, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,
    Varalotti come out in today's varamalar with the article
    Matram Endru oru vellam.
    Please go to
    Dinamalar - Varamalar

Sridhar,
    You have conveyed beautifully that the eternal Law of the World is
    The old order changeth
    Yielding place to new.
    It is in our hands tomake sure that we do not lag behind, but advance with whatever is happening ! That is a sure way to success.
    Love,
    Chithra.
    I hope you are not teasing me when you say that everybody uses a digital camera !:wink: Last year in my birthday thread, you wrote that I cook with karandi in one hand & camera in the other !!:mrgreen:

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot, Chithra, (you see I have not forgotten the h; it seems here also I and Cheeniya have the same kind of trouble ha ha ha) for posting the article. And your crisp summing up.
    No, I did not tease you. I just told her that we are sure to have a look at the mouth-watering spread prepared for the "bossini".
    Well, I did not have enough punyam in my account to partake that food. Post something in the religious forum as to how to increase the punyam.

thanks once again for the posting,
    sridhar

3. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

thanks Chita for posting the link.....it really helps us to read more of Varalotti's works!

Dear Sridhar,

This weeks article on updating one's skills in all ways as the time changes and being ready is a good one.,.....and is a must in this ever changing fast world!
    I am sure many are benefitting from ur motivational writings!

4. chitrajan

chitrajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jr. Sri,

I am following all the articles in the above series and am translating it for my sons and hubby too:icon_frown: .

My younger son being only 12 is gentle by nature with everyone and is always taken advantage of especially his classmates and seniors in his school bus. I have been telling him how to handle himself with the bullies and I can see a change in his approach to things now.

Thank you very much.

And last but not least, thanks to Chithra for providing the links.

5. kswati

kswati New IL'ite

I am a new member to this team, and enjoy reading Sridhar's Wednesday and saturdays episodes but this one is inTamil and i cannot read it, but from the responses that i have read i can gues the stories or all these parts talk about our generation stories, beliefs, its consequences, confusions ,our crossroads, thresholds etc, can we get them translated in English.:idontgetit:

1 person likes this.
  6. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

As many have expressed their eagerness to read these motivational essays in English, beginning this week (20th May,2007) I am posting a simple translaton of my article which is appearing in Dinamalar - Varamalar.

Let me have your views.

Dear Swathi,
    As you desired here's the english translation. (that is the 12th article in the series)

regards,
    sridhar