Vaibhav lakshmi vrat vidhi and pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by kavyajhade, Jun 15, 2009.

1. kavyajhade

kavyajhade New IL'ite

Hi
    Im new to this forum...
    I need a little guidance from all the elders to do a vaibhav lakshmi vrat and pooja..could i please get any document in doc or pdf format so that i can do it. if any of you have any such document and will share that with me it can be very helpful for me...

Regards
    Kavya

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kavya,

Please go to this thread

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/14611-vaibhav-lakshmi-puja.html

I hope this thread will clear your doubts mostly.

Regards
    Saras

Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  3. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

hello,

Vaibhav lakshmi pooja is done on fridays and initially we keep a target of 11, 21 fridays. on the day of pooja take early bath, take light breakfast. milk and frutis. if possible lunch and dinner also same or try to avoid garlic and onion in fud. do not take leftovers. evening during dusk light lamp.
    buy a book in the language u follow on vaibhav lakshmi pooja vidhi. it has got photos of vaibhav lakshmi and ashtalakshmi's and also sriyantra.

on a wooden plank keep a plate ( used for pooja purpose). on that put a cloth. put little rice on the cloth and keep a kalash filled with water. on top of the kalash keep a small bowl and in that bowl place a red coloured flower (shoe flower/hibiscus) generally used.and place a 1 ruppee coin or any other ornament if possible.
    apply tilak of kumkum and manjal (turmeric) to all the photos of the devi in the book. and also to sri yantra. with ur full concentration ask the devi to bless u and ur family members. many books have lines like oh devi as u blessed asha/sita/ramphal in the stories elaborated in books do bless us.
    pls avoid reading such lines. instead pray to each goddess after u apply tilak oh goddess i m doing this pooja to seek ur kind blessings on me and my family members. and please do bless us with good health and happiness and prosperity always.
    chant the shlokas given in the book. if possible chant mahalakshmi asthakam. many people prepare neividya of payasam. generally chakrapongal is ambal favourite. u can offer fruits as neividiyam. if time permits read story( it explains out of many examples how goddess helps one in distress). but applying tilak and chanting shlokas is very improtant. then take aarti of devi and offer neividiyam.
    next day put the water in kalash on a tulsi plant. and offer the rice grains to birds.(keep it on a wall or where birds can easily take them).
    after completing 11 or 21 fridays do udayapan i.e completion of ur one full service as decided and give offering of books, prasadam to small girls who have not attained puberty or to married women.
    even after udayapan u can continue doing pooja on every friday. i believe in this pooja. may the goddesses bless one and all.

hope wht i wrote is of some use to u.

Parvathi.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  4. raghya

raghya New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    Am new to dis forum.. i thought to do vaibhava laxmi vratha at my home dis friday.. am in US rite now. searched lot of websites regarding pooja book i didnt find any.. Plz upload if u ve any .. dis will be helpful for me.. and very urgent too.. looking for only english and kannada book..

Thanks,
    Raghya

1 person likes this.
  5. sonyaexim

sonyaexim New IL'ite

Hi everybody iam new to this forum I am a housewife
    With two kids I request if any one from u know about
    Work from home which is genuin and promt in payment
    Please let me know and pls guide me too waiting eagerly
    For the reply thanks to all.
    Om sai shri sai jai jai sai ram
    Sonya

6. sonyaexim

sonyaexim New IL'ite

Hi everybody iam new to this forum I am a housewife
    With two kids I request if any one from u know about
    Work from home which is genuin and promt in payment
    Please let me know and pls guide me too waiting eagerly
    For the reply thanks to all.
    Om sai shri sai jai jai sai ram
    Sonya

7. jiyaduseja

jiyaduseja New IL'ite

A very nice blog, And really very kind person u r as you are alwaz there to solve queries for people like us :)

I want top ask you that today my 4th vrat and usually i have dinner along with prasad after fdoing all the puja. But this friday my friend have invited me for dinner,So can i do like doing puja and take some prasad along with me and have dinner at my friends place ?
    Is it like am voilating any rules?
    I mean doing puja at home and after that having dinner outside home?