1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

vaginal yeast infection

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by Tashsin, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I don't know why but it is comeing back again and again after 2-3 month after I delivered my baby..DR give me some tablets for treating this but again...anyone face same problem..is there any home remedy which can cut it completely...:drowning please help...

2. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

both of you try sitting in a tub filled with warm salted water. Use crystal salt instead of table salt. If you have WC you get a tub that will cooly fit-in in the medical products dealer.

4. 16manu

16manu Junior IL'ite

During my pregnanacy i had this infection three times.its horrible. i was given some azithral oral antibiotics and a csncis tablet that was to be inserted throgh the vagina. i hated doing that! Its was a 10 days vaginal insertion course. but it helped. i later tried some ayurvedic steam stuff.

5. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

Apply yogurt( curd) BEcause yogurt is natural source of bacteria and it kills the yeast. Its a best way to treat yeast infection.

2 people like this.
  6. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

Hi Manu,
    Which type of Ayurvedic stuff you tried can u give details..my DR told me it is very common in Singapore BCz of weather....I don't know how to treat it don't want to eat so much antibiotics as I am breastfeeding DS..