1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

vaastu and feng shui tips by dr rupa batra

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by drrupa, Dec 2, 2011.

1. sridharvijji

sridharvijji Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a ton for all the valuable info.I will try to follow few.But i also have a question.We stay in an east facing apartment where therer are steps in north east corner.I was told there will be more health problems because of the position of steps.Due to few reasons we are not able to shift.Due you have any rememdy.And after shifting to this house i got high b.p at the age of 30 very early.If you have a solution or advice kindly give a rememdy to improve my health.

2. drrupa

drrupa Silver IL'ite

Do not store shoes,slippers,books and utensils in the bed box.

1 person likes this.
  3. drrupa

drrupa Silver IL'ite

dear sridharvijji,

please let me know what is in Southeast of your home....as i know i will give you some remedies....tks..

4. sridharvijji

sridharvijji Bronze IL'ite

Hai Dr rupa,
    Thanks for your prompt reply.In the south east corner of the house there is a bedroom,a part of dining too,bathroom and gods room.And i should be very thankfull to you for a very special reason.Earlier i have read in one of your posts regarding keeping the medicines away from kitchen or else we will have to eat them as food.You were cent percent true.My kids were suffering for the past 3 years with many health problems(due to less immunity).I shifted the med from kitchen to another room.Its been 3 months there isn't much problem with them since then.Thanks.

1 person likes this.
  5. drrupa

drrupa Silver IL'ite

Protecting Your Love from Third Parties

Mirrors in the bedroom always bring a third party’s interference into a relationship.
    - Hide them in the closet, cover them or remove them altogether.
    -Do not hang pictures of group of women or men.
    This is particularly important for those of you who are married or in a serious relationship.

1 person likes this.
  6. drrupa

drrupa Silver IL'ite

dear sridharvijji,

tks..a lot that u liked the tip and u got benefited with those tips....i always try to do so....

as i said that your gods room is also in Southeast....pray to god facing east...and if u can place the temple of your home towards..east , northeast and north...will be more beneficial....

and about your bedroon..it should be in southwest south or west.....let me know if u can change your bedroom towards this direction...if not..then i will let u know abt the remedies...

tks...

7. SudhaManimaran

SudhaManimaran Bronze IL'ite

Hi drrupa..
    very nice tips you are giving.. very much useful information.
    My doubt is we have our kitchen in the apartment in south east..and for pooja room we have a shelf just opposite to the gas stove which is facing east.Is this correct...?
    Also please let me know if the wardrobe or dressing table in bedroom has mirror will it cause any problem..? if so wht else we can do...?
    This mirror concept is applicable only to master bedroom or else child room also..?
    Please clarify..

8. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

I keep story books, recipe books etc in the bed box to save space....what can be kept in that instead? Suggestion please

9. shrutiva

shrutiva Senior IL'ite

Hi Rupa,

Thanks for the loads of information...I could correct so many in my house...Thanks...

10. drrupa

drrupa Silver IL'ite

Ensure that your house front door and entrance is not obstructed by any tree, pole,pillar,wire,stairs or pit .