Uttarahalli....

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Kamla, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Kamla

Kamla Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Bangaloreans...

I too am one, a Bangalorean! But it would be right to say I am an 'ex-Bangalorean' having left Bangalore more than four decades ago after my marriage. In the mean time, Bangalore or Bengaluru has become a totally different city with even a different name!! So now, I am a practical stranger in my own beloved city. Hence, I am looking out for some help from you.

I would like to know if any of you are aware of Uttarahalli? It is somewhere in the vicinity of Banshankari and Padmanabhanagar area it seems. I would LOVE to know more about that extension like if there is an Internet Cafe there. What about Librabry, Post Office, Temples and other amenities such as coffee shops, grocery stores, any malls and restaurants. As a matter of fact, any information about Uttarahalli will be greatly appreciated. Hope I get some responses to this post.

Thank you in advance! :)

L, Kamla

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Kamla dear seeing the thread posted by you I thought let me give the first fb but so sad I am not a Banglorean. Anyway hope someone will help you.

3. passionate89

passionate89 Platinum IL'ite

I don't reside near marathahalli.. But the ultimate solution can be given by google. I am very sure!!! :) try google maps it will surely give you answers :)

4. Kamla

Dear Vijima,

You are a dear! Thanks for the response although it didn't really answer my query! But it is a nice feeling to know that friends are looking out for you!

L, Kamla

5. Kamla

Dear Passionate89,

It is about Uttarahalli that I am seeking info...

Yes, I did google for more input and didn't reach far! I was hoping that someone here may know about the area or has a friend or relative who lives there and can give me a more clear picture. But so far, not much luck!

Let me wait and see...:)

Thank you for your response and suggestion.

L, Kamla

6. Anisu

Anisu Gold IL'ite

Hi Kamla,

I am glad to give you more info about Uttarahalli.....This area is quiet vast ....and starts adjacent to Padmnabh nagar and extends till towards Kanakapura road ..and also rajarajeshwari Nagar. Now the are has improved a lot .....its after Banashankari ..

Post office will definitely be there. I am not aware of the library and internet cafe. But many restaurants are coming up and lots of new projects from some builders are also happenings ....Banashankari 6th Stage has also been planned there ......Temples you have many ....

One is Vasantha Vallabharaya temple , another is Shiridi Baba temple which is very famous and many more.....

If you can tell me the Exact area in Uttarahalli ...i will try to give you more information.

1 person likes this.
  7. Kamla

Dear Anisu,

Can't tell you how happy I am to see your reply. Good to know that there are some facilities in Uttarahalli. I will be thankful for any info about that place.
    You have been of great help and when you mentioned Shirdi Baba's temple, I was thrilled!
    If you know anything more about that area, please do share. Thanks in advance.

L, Kamla