Useful tips to pass the road test in dubai..

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by maha, Aug 14, 2011.

1. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks ansu and anitha for encouraging comments and yes i am totally nervous during tests time and tend to me relax myself now onwards and i hope i will pass in the first test itself!!

2. ittzzmie

ittzzmie New IL'ite

congrats for ur licence!!! btw i want to know the total fee for all three tests?

3. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

Hello itzme, i didnt get licence yet, have to face Road test on saturday only...yes i am very much encouraged by my IL friends who posted here with their encouraging words and motivating myself to get licence.... I WILL GET!! yeah the total fee means basic course includes 40 classes and one class is for half an hour and starting they are collecting for parking tests and 20 classes fee that means (one class 60dhs) and if you want you can take more than 40 classes after assessment and really the assesssments are very strict and it tends us to make ourselves confidence and nearly it coming around 4000 dhs for basic course including admission fees, class fees, theory classes, mock test, parking tests, file opening, solo training.. and apart from that additional class fees is 70 dhs per class and road test fee and lastly after getting licence certificate charges is also there!! Its really costly and if we think about the money we wont get licence here in dubai..with interest have to learn and get licence as soon as possible!!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  4. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,
    so sad and bad to say this one, yes i didnt pass my driving test!!! booked for second test and i am having hope that i will defnetly pass!!
    In the first test i met such a nice lady examiner but i tensed too much and forgot all the things what i have to follow and where!!! so in next test i will GET my DRIVING LICENCE!!

5. gyaandxb

gyaandxb Silver IL'ite

Good luck ramvino.. :) Just stay calm and concentrate on what the instructor is telling. They speak in such a low tone that we can hardly understand what they're saying. And there's no question of asking another time as it comes across as not paying attention and may lead to a fail. And also don't blindly follow whatever the instructor asks you to without checking for safety and rules. Sometimes they do that on purpose to check if we're blindly following rules or even thinking about safety. :) My prayers and wishes are with you.. :)

6. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks alot friend gyanndxb! yes they are telling in very low tone ane and get confusing in tension.....and this time i am getting so nervous and had many tips to hide my tension and i hope i will defnetly get licence..

7. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

yeah friends!! i didnt pass in the second test also i think in new year i will get my licence!! feel very bad abt this and i did right and left turns that too they told me four rights in that one right is not correct and one left is not correct way it seems!! i hope the examiner gave me pass but she didnt left over the other parking in and parking out all things i did fine but she didnt give me pass so i feel very very bad abt this!! i drive so confidently and i think they purposely failed me!! waiting for taking 8 classes and going to take test on next week.........will see next time i m going to get or not?

8. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,
    what to say? this time also i mean in third test also i didnt get the licence. i did a mistake of reduces the speed in highway road(Al Bustan Centre Main Road). i saw one car indicating right and coming to my track from the left side and the right side road is merging road so one car is coming to the right side of the car that means middle one is mine and left side man indicating right and entering in my track and right side car coming near to my car, in this situation what i have to do? i thought if we reduce the speed i can let the car coming from my left side and let the right side car is also go first and then i can go(i want to go right) my situation is quiet tough and my examiner break the speed immidiately and put hazard light....and told your judgement is wrong, you have to horn and go forward to the right!! and failed me.........so this time also i didnt get licence...next time i will get i think!! I am feeling very bad abt this and i wanna tell this to all my uae friends who is appearing RTA test!!

9. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I thought to ask some queries about my vision problem. still i didnt get my licence and i want to clarify my questions and i think my IL friends will give me the answers!! From dubaitees i am most expecting ..I had squint eye mostly twenty years before and i operated the eye and after the operation i use to see either right eye or left eye, i cant use both eyes as pair becoz of squint.
    1. Can i learn driving?
    2. is it legal?
    3. is there is any excuses for driving test?(dont think me fool)

and i cant judge the movement of the vehicles as early as possible, hence i am taking some time to judge so it leads to progressing slowly. but i can drive safely with slow driving....i spent so much money for driving and i am loosing my confidence during my learning period!!! So please help me friends whether i can continue driving or quit?
    my personal interest is to continue driving and have to get licence but the situation doesnt allows me to get licence soon. when i am going to merge in the crowded area and while turning right from the T intersection and i am slowly speeding to the main road, the examiner doesnt likes that slow progressing and i am managing to judge speedly and going but they wants more speed than mine!! I am eagerly waiting for your golden answers dearies!!!

10. ansureeba

ansureeba Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ramvino,

You are already learning driving which means you did your eye test before right? If there was a problem, they wouldn't give you that certificate.

Regards,
    Ansu