Useful tips to pass the road test in dubai..

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by maha, Aug 14, 2011.

1. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

thanks ansu..

2. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

congrats maha.vil surely ask u when i vil apply for it.Also is there any advantage if i hv an Indian License?

3. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

hi,

Normally there are 40 classes for people who don't have their country's license, since u have indian DL, the no. of classes is only 30..for that u need to get ur Indian DL duely attested by our embassy (may cost around Dhs.60) and then submit it to the driving school..

In my case, though i have my license fron India, i dont have practical driving exp. so i just went ahead with the full 40 classes..if u know the basic car controls ,then u can join for 30 classes..

love,
    maha

4. Aust

Aust New IL'ite

Dear Maha,
    first of all apart from rule they see your confidence! so be patent
    and don't react or get disappointed if u make mistake!
    try to keep ur confidence level up!
    good luck,
    Ausyin

5. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Dear Ausyn,

Thanks for ur support, but i think u didnt keep track of this thread, b'cos i have passed the test 3 days back ..

love,
    maha

6. Prajakta77

Prajakta77 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am planning to join Driving classes. Thanks for the useful tips for clearing the road test.

cheers,
    prajakta

7. virani

virani Bronze IL'ite

thanks for sharing :)

8. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,
    its time for me to reveal my thoughts abt driving and yes i am learning driving in Emirated Driving Institute, ghusais. This year they introduced so many new rules which was not in last year nd this year parking tests after 20 classes and if anyone failed in that they allow to do again after one week and totally five parking they ask to do and for me 20 class is not sufficient for me to pass in the parking. i failed in parellel parking and they gave me second chance and in that i passed and then after that till go for next 20 class!! but i want to take 16 more classes and go for assessment test. some years before assessment tests is not compulsory for all, but now its must to take assessments and have to pass (they allow 7 mistakes). i failed two times and third time they gave me pass as RTA test. Now i applied for Rta driving test and till now i am nervous abt RTA people. Pray for me to get driving license in the first test itself! Hope all will pray for me!!
    This thread is last year thread nd some months before this thread is updated and now i am updating with my new experiences and hope some of my uae indus friends will give me guide to pass in my driving test!!

1 person likes this.
  9. ansureeba

ansureeba Bronze IL'ite

Hi ramvino,

All the best.... Drive confidently by following all the rules...

Regards,
    Ansu

10. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hiii,

Just be confident and give your best shot in those 2mins with full concentration, by following all the rules, and listening to the examiner . all the very best!!! ( dnt be nervous at all and talk to those who are nervous)