Uruli Kamazhthal at Mannarasala Temple

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by vickyvam, Dec 6, 2010.

1. vickyvam

vickyvam New IL'ite

Hi ladies

can anyone give me information regarding "uruli kamzhthal" at mannarasala temple.. do we need to book early? am plann for a trip to the temple in jan.. was wondering if i can just take a receipt from the counter and perform the ritual..

2. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vickyvam,
    You neednt book in advance.You can get the receipt and the puja materials from the temple counter.Just check the temple timings before you go.

Hope this helps.

ammu

3. vickyvam

vickyvam New IL'ite

Thanks for the response.. Will do that..

4. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vickyvam,

I have been to this temple. Please find the details in my thread here

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...ve/34726-ttc-progress-two-weeks-wait-142.html

Please find the temple contact details here 0479-2413214. You should be married for a minimum of three and should have undergone any miscarriages/abortions int hese 3 years. Then only you can perform this pooja. You can call the temple and enquire the details.

Check this site for details on Mannarasala Temple

Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple official website

5. vickyvam

vickyvam New IL'ite

Thanks for the info Radha..

6. StarSudha

StarSudha New IL'ite

I'm married since 3 and half yrs but not able to conceive still now. Can I go and offer my prayers ?

7. vickyvam

vickyvam New IL'ite

hi Starsudha
    I will be gng to the temple in jan.. will enquire and tell u.. even i am in the same situation as u.. jus gv me a few days..
    cheers!!

8. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Vicky/Sudha,

If you are married for 3 years and no history of miscarriage/abortions then you can go and offer your prayers. My best wishes and sticky baby dust to you.

9. chennai983

chennai983 New IL'ite

dear friends,

my wife and my self have planned to visit mannarsala nagaraja temple on tuesday. we are travelling from chennai , hence will start on monday.we would like to return same day afternoon.I have the following queries.

1) we have been married for 2 years and 10 months exactly as on today and are childless without any other problems or complications like an abortion or miscarriage.Can we do a uruli kamazhthu??

2)Due to ticket constraint and professional duties we plan to return the same day.We will be able to reach temple premises by 6am and we wud like to return by 11am. Is it possible to do all the puja karmas by that time.

3)do we have to carry any other documents like jaathakam etc..

4)I have come to know from previous posts that the offering does not need advanced bookin.I hopr the condition remains the same.

Kindly find time to answer our queries as , we are are travelling on monday and we dont know anyone else who knows about the rituals of the temple

Thanks

AMS

10. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite