1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

URGENT need some solution

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by supriya, Sep 1, 2008.

1. supriya

supriya New IL'ite

hello every onei am new to this site and after reading evryones suggestion i fell i can also get some remidies for my problemmy problem is ,by birth i am fair but i never seriously bother about my colour but now a days i am seeing some changes like some days i look fair and all of a sudden my color changes i will get darker and again suddenly i get my color,i dont know whats happenig..2nd thing is my skin type is normal and now some times its getting oily and some times its dry..so can any one please suggest me some tips to get rid of this have a smooth,shiny and fair(my natural color) skin

2. kaumudi

kaumudi New IL'ite

Hi Supriya,

Try to notice what makes the changes in your complexion. It could be exposure to Sunlight or reaction to particular medication or food. Try to identify the problem then the necessary steps can be taken.

Best of luck
    Kaumudi

3. supriya

supriya New IL'ite

thanks a lot kaumudi

actually now i am in india and after along time getting exposed to our sun and heat may cause that..i dont know exactly but some small rashesh like thing shows up when its oily ...if u have any tips or solution please let me know

thanks again
    supriya

4. kaumudi

kaumudi New IL'ite

Hi Supriya,

Good U identified the problem, applying sandalwood paste for three nights takes care of the problem. Try applying cool (refrigerated) cucumber peel mash on your skin. leave it on your skin till the cool sensation prevails & then wash it. You may add a wee bit of turmeric powder (natural anteseptic) to the cucumber mash if it's alright with you.

Try to stay away from spicy pickles when the rashes persist. Drink Water & juices in plenty. Eat a fair amount of Cucumber & tomato.

Take an umbrella wherever you go.

Hope this helps you out.

Bye
    Kaumudi

5. supriya

supriya New IL'ite

hi kaumudi

thanks for ur sweet and easy tips..i will surely follow it and tell u the result

take care
    supriya