1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent need help: Blouse for pattu saree

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by ritikz, Jan 20, 2012.

1. ritikz

ritikz New IL'ite

i have to attend my friend's wedding i'm planning to wear a pattu saree which is my mom's so i dont have a blouse, i cant wear or alter my mom's blouse as there is a lot of measurement differences,what to do now? Please suggest some

2. JustMyself

JustMyself Gold IL'ite

There are ready made shops where you could purchase blouses if it is very urgent. Or take Silk cotton / raw-silk / silk blouse pieces and get it stitched.

3. swaathiha

swaathiha Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Now semistitched blouses are available... Get it and u jus wanna do is to stitch the hand n the sides according to ur measurement... jus an hour work.. tis may help u...

4. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

dear swathi,

do u have semi stitched blouses too. It starts from which range ? If u have u post it here.

5. ritikz

ritikz New IL'ite

21012012091.jpg thank u all by the way i'm not getting the exact colour i want in silk cloth,now what could help me i;m attaching the saree too.... can i wear blouses of another type cloth if so give me the names

6. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

get golden colour tissue material and attach decorative pieces of the saree body colour to them. so that the attention is diverted to the pieces and not the blouse itself. This way you can compensate for wearing `less matching blouse`.Zardosi work pieces are available in the market. You can try them.

7. rangyani

rangyani New IL'ite

I think it is easier to get the border color match in silk cotton. You also have readymade zardosi work pieces. You can buy one in the body colour (though slighlt different) and attach