1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent!!! Need Biography Book Report help

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by Pranjjal, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Pranjjal

Pranjjal Gold IL'ite

Hi all creative moms here,

My 2nd grader needs to submit a biography report. He choose Henry Ford's book to study and write a biography. We got a questionary from school. He is started creating poster showing timeline and drawing pictures.
    I asked him to read book and answer the questionary as per his understanding he did really well but for the last question he wrote very simple answer which is not up to the mark. Even I am facing problem on how to write. Please creative moms help me
    The question is
    What have you learned from this book(Henry Ford biography)? How can you apply the things that you learned to your life?
    The answer should be 2nd grade perspective. I think answer should be charater traits to explain like curious, smart, strong, persistent, determined to learn from him. The answer should be 8-10 lines.
    Please help me. Thanks. Waiting for replies.

2. Pranjjal

Pranjjal Gold IL'ite

Can anyone help?

3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Pranjjal try this...it might not come upto expectations but still i thought i will answer your query

Henry Ford changed the way that many things were made in factories throughout the world. His inventions and vision as well as business smarts paved the way for many business owners throughout the 20th century.
    . His inventions touched, and continues to touch millions of people, all around the world and shape the way that both fuels and the way that we travel.He believed in profit sharing with hiw workers.No one had been so humble and generous before this.This encouraged his workers to work hard and sincerely for the company.
    It is that humbleness and generosity that we should bring to our lives.

In Henry ford's own words
    "If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person's point of view and see things from that person's angle as well as from your own."

I hope this helps Pranjjal

1 person likes this.
  4. Pranjjal

Pranjjal Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Dinny. I am working on it. I appreciate ur response. Thanks a lot. It will certainly help. Some points were on my mind too but need to orgnize it properly.
    Thanks a lot again..

1 person likes this.