Urgent Help For L.k.g. Admission Plz

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by sharmi12, Jan 16, 2017.

1. sharmi12

sharmi12 New IL'ite

Hi friends. I'm in murugeshpalya Bangalore. My son is 3 year 7 month old at 1 st June 2017 . Teel me the feed back of miranda public school indranagar. Chaitanya school kagadaspuram. and ssb international school thippachandra. Pristine school hsr 2nd stage. I'm really confused about the school. Plz ... anyone knows the above school studies and infrastructure please kindly share me it's very very urgent help me friends. somebody teel me cbse syllabus and icse syllabus going to same for current year itself is it true anybody know the details.

2. happymom2013

happymom2013 Silver IL'ite

Hi. I have heard about Chaitanya techno school. They have 2 or 3 branches. Kaggadaspura one is ok. It was started first i guess. Syllabus is also OK.
    You can also check with NCFE in vignan nagar. I have heard that they are very good but very expensive.

3. sharmi12

sharmi12 New IL'ite

Th
    a

4. sharmi12

sharmi12 New IL'ite

Thk u so much for your reply . Now i am planning to put my son in Miranda public school , HAI 3rd stage. do you know that school. If u know that plz tell me about the school details. Thanks in advance