1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent. Bone marrow needed for Indian baby in Chicago

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Vidya24, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear ILites,

I have pasted an appeal received from my Guru in New York. The baby needs bone marrow urgently to stay alive. Those of you living in the US, please extend your bountiful kindness and do get tested. There are tests going on in the Ranganatha temple in NY. Pls give this your kind attention. The letter is from the doctor.

regards
    Vidya
    --------------------------------------------------

I huge favor to ask of you. Nirali Naik, an 18-month old baby in Chicago is in dire need of a bone marrow transplant from an Indian. I don't have to tell you that the bone marrow registry has abyssmally low number of South Asian registrants.

I am writing to you to publcize her desperate need for a match. Could you please send this note out to all your email lists? Due to her current condition, please consider this request URGENT.

For more information about Nirali, please visit -
    http://savenirali.<WBR>com/nirali/<WBR>Main/HomePage

Thank you,

Dr.S.S. Badrinath

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Vidya,
    Is Br.Badrinath the founder of Sankara Nethralaya? You could do one thing- try posting it in the web page od vikatan.com. That may be very helpful.
    With warm wishes,
    varloo

3. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

thank you

Thanks, Varloo for the reply. I dunno if it is the same Dr Badrinath. I also tried posting in Vikatan.com, bit could not.Thanks for the tip, wish I could have done it. Please include Baby Nirali in your prayers.

regards
    Vidya