1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent !!!! Best hospital in chennai to treat jaundice

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by brindhaaa, Sep 30, 2012.

1. brindhaaa

brindhaaa Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends

My BIL is suffering from Jaundice for the past 20 days . He is into multiple medicines now with no best result. Please suggest good clinic/hospital for treating jaundice.

Many thanks

2. lakshmisathish

lakshmisathish Bronze IL'ite

3. brindhaaa

brindhaaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi lakshmi,

Thanks for your feedback . Can you elaborate please , like the name of the doctor and any experience with them ..

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

Nattu Vaideyam (நாட்டு வைத்தியம்) is the best for jaundice treatment, Some experts are available near Chrompet, Will try to get address through someone, ...

Best wishes...

5. brindhaaa

brindhaaa Bronze IL'ite

That's great , sai sakthi .. we are located near chrompet .. awaiting the details ..

6. ndta26chennai

ndta26chennai Gold IL'ite

hi,
    visit dr.ganesh,gastro enterologist,for consultation,consultant in apollo and malar hospital.his clinic s in thirivanmayir.
    also try govt sidhha hospital,sanatorium,they suggest to drink sunnambu water (available in naattu vaidhiyam shops)even u can go with the test results to them for consultaion.

7. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

When I got jaundice when I was around 8 years of age, I was given the medicine prescribed by the doctor along with some food restriction and the Indian medicine (keezha nelli keerai). With me following the restrictions religiously and with my mother's tender care, I completely recovered from it.

But in your BIL's case, have they ascertained what kind of jaundice it is? If you want to go for natural medicine, the Government run "Anna Hospital" in Anna Nagar near the famous 'anna arch' is good in treating through Indian Medicine. We have many good experiences. But as they work in non-profit motive, one need to patiently wait and religiously take the treatment. They have various divisions of indian medicine viz., Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Physiotherapy, etc. They even treat frozen shoulder which has no medicine in Allopathy.

1 person likes this.
  8. neethamary

neethamary Bronze IL'ite

The Aditya Hospital Barnaby Road after KMC hostel take right and first left after Kola Saraswati school .
    Dr Jayaprakash he will help you for sure. Family of doctors his FIL is a retd from Apollo Hospitals.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

brindhaa,

if you are interested in siddha, check out siddha hospital at sanitorium, that will be the nearest one.

As nimur says the type of jaundice should also be ascertained..

10. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Brindha,

Did they checked what kind of Jaundince your BIL have?
    Type differ then the treatment also differs.
    What are all the test they have taken for testing Jaundice, Like for infection type you BIL has to check for TORCH Test and has to take "Antibiotic" (as per Dr. Suggestion), also ask your current Dr. to check for Direct billrubin test.
    If the billrubin is raised for only Indirect then it is ok, if it is raised both in Indirect and Direct then check with some Gastroentrologiest.