1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Update

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by RADIODOC679, Apr 8, 2016.

1. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear Ilites !!!
    I had been ranting so much and so much hubby laid off,ashtama shani,inlaws horrible behaviour.Wanted to update all of you what's happening.Nothing much ,just that i have acccepted that maybe i willneed to continue like this maybe forever or for some more time.So might as well accept it wholeheartedly and work towards securing whatever i can for our future.So i have joined some spiritual organisations offering free courses on whatsapp like thanks,gratitude,meditation.Believe me guys its working & i am slowly changing even better than what i was befoire.I no longer care what he/she said instead i chant the ho-opponoppono-(fi=orgiveness prayer)& leave it.My only solace is these whatsapp groups where we meditate,do prayers,chant & post our updates.God has thus been very kind to me & so i thank each of you here who has been constantly praying ,advising me selflessly.This is just a token of respect from me to you that life can be good even under bad circumstances.As per my inlaws & co sister, iam no longer in their drama sessions.I dont even care what they say/do.My internal wiring is changing so im no longer interested in their cheap things.Maybe this hard period was necessary for my own betterment.
    Regards
    Friends
    Radha

Cool10 and yellowmango like this.

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

You are free now.
    Girl you are an inspiration on how to stay positive .I really admire you.

3. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

Good..nice to know that you have found your inner peace...

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  4. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Thanks !!!