1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Update From Me

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by RADIODOC679, Mar 26, 2017.

1. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends!!
    Writing after a long long time since had some changes in my life.8th shani hubby lost job 5 years ago-Me in 8th shani health,family problems.
    So after suffering and still probably under it my life has been a roller -coaster literally-some times peak of problems too overwhelming sometimes rock bottom.So all these years i used to come here rant,rant,rant feel relieved that some here is out to just give that little support which i was lacking im my family.|
    So here i am-what;s new-Realised as many problems were there-equal number of hidden answers/lessons are also there-Hubby's umemployment meant i cant take anything for granted anymore-Want to have food 3 times-go and work for it-
    Want to shop-go and work even more
    Stopped having the illusion that family will help in times-started self belief & consolidatingthe same.Self love which was zero has now increased to 30%.Started to look at life a s a spiritual journey where all are same-Started my reiki sessions,meditation& exercise which i dont miss for anyone-this one step has alone given me such a boost.My work is now paying dividends so atleast we can eat comfortably,live in our own house(touchwood)& more important i have a purpose in life now-fitness,keeping others fit-
    So thank you all ladies who were a pillar of support to me during my toughest times-Hope to come on top of my game soon with all your blessings,love support again-Thanks ILites Thanks Thanks!!!
    Radha

Laks09, MalStrom, Amica and 3 others like this.

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Very inspiring to read your update. Good Luck. Finding a routine that works and sticking to it no matter what, is often the trick.

Make that 30 % to 40% slowly. :)

3. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

I am going thru my Shani as well .. I wont rant here but want to know more about Reiki....