1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Update And With A New Set Of Query

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by swathiudhay, Jun 26, 2017.

1. swathiudhay

swathiudhay Bronze IL'ite

Dear Il's,

Update is our financial condition is recovering and we were able to payoff 1/4 of the loan in 6 months and reduced our emi. The guy who had taken a loan from us have returned 1/2 the amount and will repay the rest in some months and also hubby found a big project and also his boss retained him but for a lesser salary. But all in all we are in a better position and are positive to clear out the rest loan soon. Thank you to all the members who gave me positiveness with all your lovely replies.

My New query is about my Grany Moms Mother.
    Now i love my Grany and want to bring her home to keep her with me for few months. I have looked after before when she had eye surgery and hand fractures. Now she has a leg surgery and has been mentally tortured my Mama, Wife and kids. She actually wrote offf her whole property thinking they will look after her in older days. Everyday she is given old bad words when serving food. Today my Mami said "my grandma saying that your son told me we will leave you and go off separately...i only told him to no".
    She is a diabetic patient and now due to surgery from past 5 months she is not able to enter the kitchen to make anything for herself and my aunt and mom had initially kept a stay at home lady to takecare of her and her needs 24/7 later aunt has kept a maid who will come give her bath and cook ragi balls for her. They dont even allow her to enter kitchen and they have built a small bathroom which has space only for comode and a bucket and they have restricted her to take bath only there and not enter the main bathroom. No Heater . She sits on the comode and takes bath.....I can keep going on about the way they are ill treating her...My aunt and mom gave her 20k for her medicines and they bought a new fridge out of that money and now they say no money for your medicines...
    Now being in a financial crunch i still want to get my grandma home...atleast for 2 months...but as i am working and no one will be at home i dont know what to do...My mom looks after my kid while i am at work...My hubby is fine with what ever i want to do...There was big hugama yesterday and aunt has scolded her for 30 min in the morning...I am in tears and feeling helpless...also i want to know is there any rule where my grandma can claim her property back...it was given as gift deed...

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Get in touch with a lawyer regarding the property.The courts these days are proactive when it comes to older citizens and their property.You could check with some NGO for older people They may know lawyers who work with such cases.

Tell you mom and aunt to buy the medicines themselves in future.

As for getting her to your place,do it only if you can take care of her. Other wise employ a maid and leave her with your mom with the maid. You can get her over to your place during weekends when you are at home.

Sunshine04 likes this.