1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Up To What Age Can A Man Have A Healthy Erection

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by ChennaiExpress, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stardust1990

Stardust1990 Senior IL'ite

This thread reminds me of ashram bapu who was accused of raping a minor girl in his 70's.At first ppl argued he was too old to have raped a girl. After that court ordered a test to be done and the guy turned out capable of having sex

2. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Ok, this is what I needed to know

Well, you are right. There are not guarantees.

I was going by probabilities. Again you are right, no guarantee older man will be loving, let alone intimate.

As for practicalities, 5 to 10 years older seems more suitable.

I certainly try to help Dad best I can. And I pray for his comfort, recovery, and happy life.

That's true. Health is more precious than money.

Very good points. After the honeymoon phase, have to adjust to one another.

My concern was age because of the perception that older man is less likely to leave younger woman. And as correctly mentioned, there is no guarentee.

So I have to open myself up to younger and older men. Try to pry open my heart and see what God has to offer.

You are right. Before taking plunge, I will have this discussion with prospective groom.

One of my fears is that after marriage the man will not be intimate.

Yes

I'm currently not being flooded with offers.

Please tell, what type of dots will shrewd person connect. That way, I'll understand how to protect myself.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  3. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

CE,

'ennama ippadi panringa' - (translates into why are you doing this, young lady?)

For some reason, the latest news comes to my mind - Tamil Nadu governor Banwarilal Purohit!

4. ChennaiExpress

Well, I was thinking about what keeps a marriage intact and I thought if
    - man likes woman more than woman likes man
    - man likes younger women more than younger man likes older women

Again these are generalizations based on what has been seen.

Humans are complex creatures. It may be a young man likes older woman more, and vice versa.

Personally I couldn't even kiss a person I'm not married to, let alone be intimate.

The irony is, when a marriage fails and the woman suffers, where is society and family during these dark times?

When I was going through hell, only my Dad supported me. All the wedding guests and well wishers from India who were enjoying the wedding festivities were nowhere to be found.

Also by logic, one can chuck marriage.

On the other hand, I want to be intimate with someone who is proud to be married to me, and wants to solemize this happiness.

See the puzzle... that is why I am praying for God to make me fall in love with the right person.

I am praying that God comes into our lives, and fulfill all our needs.

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  5. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

hehe, for sure. overflowing

Sandycandy and shravs3 like this.
  6. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

CE, I know I advise this with the risk of receiving brickbats. But in your case, since the se* is such an important criterion, I would recommend that you at least get intimate once with your **fiancé ** before marrying to avoid major disappointments or difference in expectations. And discuss about frequency honestly too like someone suggested.

I have always felt Indian marriages are kind of a gamble in a way, things may turn out to be heavenly or a total disaster! I added asterisks to emphasize fiancé as I wouldn’t advice it for everyone , just that one person you think everything else works with. I was the same like you (think most Indian girls are) & I know we can’t before marriage. But, in your case, you can’t afford to get it wrong again & in the interest of time, I recommend this.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    Sandycandy likes this.
  7. ChennaiExpress

Zoiks! Doing the deed before we both say indeed?

Will certainly discuss s3x with fiancee. Will lay it our on the table (pun unintended)

There must be an exit clause if things don't work out (esp in Indian marriage!)

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@ChennaiExpress ypu think too much and you express it here in detail. and knowing only one offer is consoling..

but what i meant was there are so much detail of yours dispersed in so many threads, and if someome where to note down every detail and work on it there is not much anon in the handle is what i meant to say.

as i advised someone else there is only so much mods can do when things become hot. but they are not responsible for anything that goes wrong.

like a lady who took money from many here in the name of spirtuality. and no i am not giving names

coming to patterns, they are so identifiable.. i cannot change the way i respond, so no point using a new id. though i know someone here who does that frequently .

you talk about sexy lingeries, sexy sarees and you can find that person replying in that post.

ypu talk about ema you find that person.

you talk about bashing indian marriages there we find this handle.

you want to degrade indian culture and patronise the west and india’s neighbors you find her and many others

it all lies in the pattern. and yes we can find this is a troll even before they post about their wanting finger foods ..lol people..and if you suspect one press the report button and dont encourage too much..

p.s sorry to have used this thread to write this..

satchitananda likes this.
  9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@Naari performance assessment:wink: i know a marriage was stopped by the bride when the groom refused to give medical reports just a day before the marriage. it was shocking to many coming from the conservative orthodox band of society.

going by the cases maybe it will become an part of a questionnaire..

Naari likes this.
  10. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Haha true ! Don’t even get us started on the performance indicators!:tearsofjoy:

It’s pretty amazing that such a big part of marriage is left to chance in Indian marriages. It’s one thing we luck out or get through unaffected, but I have heard of enough marriages where the groom turned out to be a dud! There shd be a way to test that but the question is how to? If one were to test everyone, it can get in the way of one’s morality & if we don’t, then it’s a mystery & great gamble .. It’s a PUzzle I guess.

@ChennaiExpress how would you know in your discussions he isn’t bluffing to impress you? You remember the saying “haathi ke daant khaane ke aur aur dikhaney ke aur hotey hai”? How to make sure the haathi ke daant are the actual ones used for eating too meaning he isn’t making up stuff ?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.