1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Unmarried,Missing Periods,Having BF

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by ramyasrinivasan, Mar 1, 2012.

1. ramyasrinivasan

ramyasrinivasan New IL'ite

I am in a very confusing and tensed state of mind.I am 19 years gal and have a boy friend. I have a regular cycle of 30 days. my last period was on 22nd Jan,and ended 26th Jan2012.
    Me and my BF had unprotected sex on 2nd Feb2012. Now this month period i am missing which was actually supposed to be on 22nd feb..till now my periods didnt come. i am afraid that i am pregnant.
    Pls let me know, in how many days i can know that i am pregnant..and wat are the home test that can be done.because i cannot go to hospital to pregnancy test.
    In worst case if i am pregnant,then wat should i do..
    i cant marry BF at present, because, 1)still i am studying.2)he needs 2 years time(he has sisters marriage this year).
    Pls help me. I searched internet for some pills that can abort in early stage.Are they safe?
    Pls suggest some pills,that i can use and abort my self at home...
    i know i have done a wrong thing in my life..am very much guilty of such an act..pls understand my situation.

2. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

hi ramyasrinivasan...

you seem to be in a sticky situation. i think you now need to look into options what you can do about the situation-

First get yourself tested. You can buy a pregnancy testing kit at home and do it in private. If not from nearby, you can go a bit far and get a kit from a pharmacy where no one recognises you.

As you were supposed to get your periods on 22nd, you can well test for pregnancy now. Check with your early morning urine (other instructions will be included in the manual of the testing kit)

God forbid, it is positive- speak to your boyfriend first! That is important, how responsible you are in this issue, he is equally responsible.

My suggestion would be not to order these online pills; you are an educated girl, dont fall prey and act haste seeing such advertisements and news. You need medical intervention. Maybe over the weekend, you can visit a hospital in some other city, get the procedure done, rest and get back to your schedules.

I hope you dont have to go through all of this, sometimes anxiety, changes in lifestyle or weather can delay our periods (even for people who have had regular cycles for years). An abortion is a physically and mentally draining experience (i have seen my best friend go through it and it is better said than done), be careful from next time. Speak to your boyfriend, engage in safe sex (if premartial sex cannot be avoided; that will atleast relieve you from such tensions)

take care

3. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Ramya,
    You can use the home test kit that is avialable in all paharmacie, but make sure you buy it nowhere near home! The situation you are in can get worse if anybody comes to know, try it out in the morning! The kit has all the instructions! Take it forward from there! There are pills to clear pregnancy you have to resort to them if you cannot go to a gynec!