1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unlucky working couple lost their only child

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by anugamit, Jan 13, 2012.

1. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

Hello ladies,

I came to know about the incident that recently happened about death of an infant. The unlucky couple personally know.

There is a couple, both working in MNCs, earning high salaries, in laws also working. The family is rich enough. They had a nice little 15-month-old boy. Now the couple kept a 15-yr-old boy to take care of their little son. One day that boy was feeding that infant and suddenly the infant got food stuck in his mouth and the boy did not give him water. I dont know what exactly happened but maybe the infant had trouble breathing due to that and the boy took him to the hospital but the infant was declared dead bcoz it was too late.

Now who can be blamed after they lost their only child?

2. varmaswathy

varmaswathy Gold IL'ite

I will blame those parents. It is their duty to look after their child. How a mother can escape from her own responsibilities?They should be blamed.

In many families parents do not get time to look after their children.Money is not the last resort. It is a fact that money is essential for maintaining a high life standard, but it should not be out ultimate priority. Our family is our valuable asset. So if you forget your responsibilities, you have to pay for that.

2 people like this.
  3. vishuni

vishuni Silver IL'ite

Its huge loss for their family due to their irresponsibility.

What does 15 yr lod boy knows a't a 15 month old kid? One should ensure kid is in safe hands before leaving them with someone.

2 people like this.
  4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

definitely i will BLAME the Parents. How careless were they to leave a small Baby with a Boy of 15 years age. How can they expect the Boy to take care of the Baby when even Fathers(of the Kid) donno to do Baby sitting Properly. I have seen lot of Couples in Bangalore engaging small girls(10-15 years) to do Baby sitting(Full time). If they want to save a Penny by not hiring a good Nanny or sending them to day care where there are Trained Care Givers they better not plan for a child (Sorry if it hurts , but it is my Honest Opinion).

2 people like this.
  5. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

I don't blame them for they both working. It's their choice, thier need nobody can comment on it.
    But I blame the parents only because they kept a 15 year old boy as care-taker. Had it been old baby sitter, they would have used to babies & handled better.

2 people like this.
  6. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

Nobody else can take place of a mother. I am working too but i opted for working from home bcoz it is a necessity for me. I also take care of my child. I dont want my child to be raised by others. If anyway i had not been able to work from home i would have quit my job.

7. varmaswathy

varmaswathy Gold IL'ite

Hi black beauty,

I agree with you, we cannot comment on other's preferences and priorities. Today, we can keep a better living standard only if both father and mother are working. To certain extend, it is a good thing. But it doesn't mean that they can skip their responsibilities. Whatever it is, a mother and father have certain roles and duties to perform in their child's life. At least till he/she becomes mature, parents should take care of them. Nobody else can take their place and perform their responsibilities. For a small child, motherly caring is a must, no doubt.

1 person likes this.
  8. anjish

anjish Silver IL'ite

it is sad, a mother has lost her child. I am also a mother of a 2 year old. i can feel the pain. nobody wants to become irresponsible atleast in their child'smatter. everybody want every thing good for their children. it is the question of how far we can go to fulfill our ambitions having the tag of children.

9. passionate89

passionate89 Platinum IL'ite

How can a parent leave that small kid to a 15 year old boy? ridiculous!

10. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

I am sure no mother or father would like to kill their own child and i am very positive their hard earned earnings are for their and their kiddos future..However its very disheartening to see they dint make a wise choice at least by hiring a good care taker....I definitely will not blame both the parents for working because we dono what their life is all about..but sad that their wrong decision costed a life..

3 people like this.