Unexplained Infertility - Please Suggest

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Benitapaul, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Benitapaul

Benitapaul Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Me and my DH are in TTC for around 15 months now. We consulted our Gynecologist after 1 year mark and she suggested doing the tests like HSG and Sperm Analysis. Results came normal. I have regular cycle and ovulate regularly. I used OPK, CM and BBT to predict ovulation for almost 6 months and stopped using them for almost 3 months as it was a stressful experience for me. After the results, doc suggested me to go on low carb diet for 3 months as she said it might be helpful. This Month marks the end of the 3 month period.

Last time when we visited her, doc told me the next steps as prescribing Clomid but she said it might not be very effective in my case as I am ovulating regularly. She told about the side effects of over stimulation of ovaries in using these tablets in some cases. The next option provided was IUI by her. I’m kind of confused whether to take a round of clomid or try naturally for few more months. Me and my DH are in late twenties and right now feels like IUI is too soon. Please suggest your opinion in this regard. Would be really helpful.Thanks.

2. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Yes I feel iui is too soon for u dear . Since u ovulate regularly what is the problem in trying naturally. And also ur tests r normal so u can try for around 6 months also no hurry. Have a healthy diet and be happy mindfully. Eat dates , powder almonds coarsely and add a spoon in hot milk. Drink before bed time. Have drumstick soup regularly. Carrot juice is good for uterus. I tried like this.

Benitapaul likes this.
  3. Benitapaul

Benitapaul Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much for your suggestions. Could you please share the recipe for Carrot Juice and Drumstick Soup. Any pointers would be great.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  4. Babybaby

Babybaby New IL'ite

still you guys are young, dont go for clomid or IUI its too early for you. my doctor suggest me when i was in 33 not to go for clomid when you are ovulating.so go naturally do exercise regularly

Benitapaul likes this.
  5. Benitapaul

Benitapaul Silver IL'ite