1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Undo Button Of Life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by 28neha, Aug 11, 2016.

1. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

I am Searching for Undo Button of life, like in Computer Will do Undo if we don’t like changes and it goes back to previous.:confundio1::confundio1:

I gifted one plus smart phone to my hubby one and half year back:blush:.but he used it as basic phone only for calls and watching videos:shakehead::shakehead:.he is not interested in Social Networking sites like facebook, twitter whats etc.I told him many time atleast install whats app to share information he told for that sms is there.later i left that matter there it self but i always use to tease him one day i will install it and you will not come to know.:tonguewink::tonguewink:

Two month back his birthday was there, before one day i asked him shall i install whats app as he was showing some interest:rolleyes:, he told no wait i will install later.:scream:

on that night around 11 o cl we came to our room as it was already late i wanted to sleep only after 12 o cl so i can wish him first. 1 hour free time, i was searching for idea how to do time pass. sudden i thought why don’t today i will install whats app on his phone .so i continued and installed .my bad luck after installation he lost few contacts from phone:sconf::sconf::sconf::sconf:.don’t know how and which are those contacts have got deleted as he is having big data base.

When he got to know about this he got angry and shouted on me i started crying:coldsweat:..next room my BIL was studying i ran to him i told this has bas happened he started laughing tried to get back contacts but didn’t work.later hubby became calm asked sorry.:hearteyes: I too asked sorry. i will not forget this birthday in life time :grin::grin:. still he don’t know which are the contacts got deleted.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now coming to main story before two month after finishing dinner i use be busy in Whats app ,indusladies etc.and he use to get irritate.:tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

he will be very busy in office so all time he keeps off whats app.he don’t use mob data also.after coming home he switch on wifi and will be having 200 plus notification (all group discussion of school,college,colleague).now i want to talk to him but he will be busy with phone checking msgs till he finish i would have been slept as i have to get up early.

So i am requesting plz god show me where undo button so that i will erase my mistake which i did 2 month back by installing whats app in his mob.:tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Can't help laughing - how nice it would be if we do have undo buttons :)

Try this :)

smartphone-addiction-illustrations-cartoons-2__605.jpg

3. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

I came running to see this posts - thinking you will enlighten me about the Undo button.
    I need it urgently to undo the 3 macaroons I swallowed accidentally :screamcat:

4. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

GoogleGlass likes this.
  5. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

I cant Stop my laugh :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. my colleagues are looking at me sarcastically why this girl laughing so loud :tongueclosed:

6. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

hide his mobile somwhere and u focus on IL

ashima10 and 28neha like this.
  7. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Good suggestion i will try this :tonguewink:.but i am sure he will not leave me until i give him phone or he take my phone :sweatsmile:

Caide likes this.
  8. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

haha then i don't think i should suggest "phone plucking" fight myself i am a good girl wont suggest you see:nono::nono::nono::p:p:p

28neha likes this.
  9. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

creativemind23 and Caide like this.
  10. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Similar thing happened with me.. Hubby used to tease me always what you are playing with mobile always ...all the time..but now when i see him using in similar way i'm unable to bear.. if I try to tease him ..he is not taking it sportingly .. So I am in a wait mode :) so that he gets over with this !!

28neha likes this.