1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Undergoing PCOS treatment.. can i be pregnant??

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by vash5488, Sep 11, 2012.

1. vash5488

vash5488 New IL'ite

Hi, I am undergoing treatment for PCOS since 3 months. My next period date is on 18th Sep,2012. But since 8th on this month i'm having a brownish vaginal discharge. Me and my husband had intercourse earlier this month(around 1st Sep). My doc has given me medicines for periods to start now. Is there a chance that i'm pregnant?? If yes, when can i take the test to confirm? I'm also feeling tired lately and have a lower back pain...

2. sumaramesh

sumaramesh New IL'ite

HI

Its always better to do urine test to confirm pregnancy, atleast waiting 15days after ovulation
    and around 3-5days after missed periods...

3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

that is spotting. It happens sometimes.

Have fig, dates, beetroot at regular intervals.
    Tiredness & exhaustion could be due to various reasons viz., iron deficiency, lack of sleep or imbalance in thyroid harmone etc. Never panic as it happens with most of the women. Speak to your gynaecologist to get the exact reason diagnoised.

as far as pregnancy is concerned, wait till the day you expect your periods. then do a check. Its better always talk to your doctor and get your doubts cleared.

4. vash5488

vash5488 New IL'ite

Re: completed treatment for PCOS last month.. TTC.. feel wierd..chances of pregnancy?

Well.. i have successfully completed treatment for PCOS last month which was confirmed by a ultrasound on 2nd day of LMP (17-Sep). Ovulation is on 2-Oct and we had intercourse more than once before and during ovulation. I'm on Folic acid and Duphaston pill now. From 3dpo having a terrible back ache, body pains and heartburn. Feeling weak as well. Is this normal during ovulation? or is it early sign of pregnancy?