1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unconditional Love!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Posted the next episode PS. Have a great day and enjoy the weekend.

peddadas likes this.
  2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh .. thats a twist ..STORM is waiting definitely. Poor family lets see what happens. Meera is in her good days..
    Thanks Rith have a good weekend to you too!

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Nice bonding.Lovely episodes

4. Sinant

Sinant Silver IL'ite

Waiting for next episode !!!!

Daddysgirl likes this.
  5. swayam

swayam New IL'ite

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 9:

Black colour Honda Jazz moved in to one of the biggest special economic zones of the city. Prasanna stepped out in his Ray ban coolers, light blue shirt with black blazer and trousers parking his car in the visitor parking just opposite to the new building. The young ladies crossing him paused to gaze the handsome some directly some from the corner of their eyes. He casually ignored them adjusting his glass and walked into block 11 which was under construction, with his laptop bag. He has won the interior designing contract of the entire block having 10 floors which is one of his biggest deals. He inspected the work and gave corrections & instructions to his team. He spent one more hour reviewing the work and walked towards his car, speaking on his phone. Accidentally he dashed on a girl on which she fell on the floor. The other girl walking along with her spilled the hot chocolate on him which she was holding. The hot chocolate touched his skin penetrating through his blue shirt. He winced in pain while the girl fallen on the floor started shouting at him. The other girl tried to wipe the drink from his shirt with her hands. He swatted her hands away from his shirt and gave a hard stare. “Sorry” she mumbled and turned back to pull up the girl fallen on the floor. She tried to control her from shouting at him and drag her away from that place. Meanwhile Prasanna started jumping as he couldn’t bear the heat of the drink. He ignored that shouting girl but stared hard at the other one who spilled hot chocolate. Her apologetic eyes prevented him from shouting at her. Though the mistake was not on both, he doesn’t like the way the girl shouted neither the other girl being careless to spill the hottest chocolate drink.

“Uff…I need to change my dress” he murmured and started his car to home.

Seeing Prasanna’s car entering the gate, Guna came out half running half walking with a broad smile on his face. When the younger one alighted from the car, he laughed aloud seeing the stains “Modern art, is it?”

“Old man” teased Prasanna acting like punching him with his laptop bag and went in. Guna waited for him with a cup of hot chocolate. Prasanna changed to a light brown shirt and navy blue trouser and came down running on the stairs adjusting the hand cuff

“You favourite hot chocolate. I prepared” Guna gave the cup to him and sat down on the sofa.

Prasanna beamed at him and sat next to him patting on Guna’s thighs “Medical miracle. You are at home. Didn’t go to library?”

“Hmmm, No…what will I do there?” replied Guna thinking about Meera. After she started going for a job, Guna’s visit to library got reduced

Prasanna “Who is telling that? Is it you? Why suddenly? I heard from BBC that you were given a special room with AC and bed so that you shall stay permanently there if you like to. You were the only one who spent most of the time there.”

“Hmmm! That was one fine time ago. Not now” sighed Guna

“oh? Is that why a sudden visit to temple in the early morning has become routine now?” asked Prasanna in a teasing tone

Both laughed “your spy has informed that as well?” Guna winked

“Well, I cant call my mom as spy. But yeah, she informed me when I was searching for you badly to give a dairy milk silk that I got for you speacially” Prasanna winked

“oh is it?” Guna laughed sarcastically “I am busy by that time to meet a person who is sweeter than your diary milk”

Prasanna who sipped the hot chocolate by that time spit with a cough hearing his naughty reply. The hot chocolate spilled on his shirt, again.

“ouch! I have a great luck today with this hot chocolate. Its second time” he pouted placing the cup back on the coffee table

“I wish you could have worn a white colour shirt” giggled Guna

“Old man” puckered Prasanna and got up from the sofa. “That’s it. I quit for the day. I am not changing back and I am not leaving back to office. That’s it. End of my day” he tucked out the shirt

“I wish some drink pours on your dress often so that you stay with me like this” saying Guna took the cup to kitchen. Prasanna looked at him with pity. He realized he has become too busy last month not having enough time to spend with his family. Guna’s expectation has a meaning. Kalyani entered home after OP consultation. “Wow! What a surprise. Prasanna is at home this time” she checked her watch.

“This day is dedicated to you both. If you don’t have any emergency cases to attend and possible to cancel the appointments lets go out somewhere, dine in dad’s favourite restaurant and come back. What say Dad?”

“Hope I am not dreaming.” Exclaimed Guna

“I will prove that its not a dream. Come, I will pinch you” Prasanna came towards Guna. Guna ran and hide behind Kalyani “Oh no. In the name of pinch he will take off 1 kg flesh from me. Kani, save me”

“Dad. Correction. I am not gonna bite you. Just a pinch” he chased Guna

“No. no” Guna ran behind the sofa and Prasanna chased him

Kalyani chuckled in joy watching their game. “Ok. Ok. Gentlemen. By the time I check and cancel my appointments go and get ready. I am adding beach as well in our plan”

“BEACH!!!!” exclaimed Guna like a small kid. The other two smiled at his reaction. He quickly went up and decked himself with the shirt Meera has gifted paired with a blue jeans. Prasanna came down in his black tee shirt and a light blue jean

Kalyani postponed her appointments to next morning and wore her peacock blue mysore silk. They clicked a selfie and started to their family date. They went to Ashtalakshmi temple in Besant Nagar and went to the nearby beach. While Kalyani and Guna enjoyed playing in the waves holding their hands together Prasanna decided to sit on the sand admiring his parents. He never thought his day would end like this, so happily, soothing.

If that girl has not spilled her hot chocolate on me he was shaken by that thought. Her apologetic eyes and calm face flashed in his mind. Thank you lady he murmured smiling. He brushed away his thoughts when his parents came towards him. They dined in a restaurant and drove back home relishing the awesome time they spent together after a long time.

They reached home by around 9:30 PM. Guna’s phone rang. “Hello…Tell me ma…you boarded the car…had your dinner or not? Good…ok, good…come safe…message me…no call me after you reach home…coming by office cab only na…ok,ok…take care kannamma”

“Kannamma?”asked Prasanna squeezing his eyebrows. “Who is this kannamma calling at 9:30 PM?”

Kalyani and Guna blushed and chuckled looking at each other.

“Boss? Who is this kannamma ponnamma muniyamma?”

“Will tell you when time comes. Now don’t disturb us. go, get locked yourself in our room. Kani, hang the ’Do not disturb’ board outside our room. I don’t want any NUISANCE to spoil our romantic night” Guna

“You old man” Prasanna punched in air towards Guna’s direction

“Poda poda” saying Guna went with a big smile

Next day started as usual. While planning for a site visit of one of his projects he planned to visit the same SEZ campus he went the previous day. His mind was blank and the visit was completely official till he met the same girl again. She was alone this time holding a myntra cover waiting to cross the road. Prasanna felt little flustered. “There was something enthralling about her.” He thought. He parked his car in the visitor parking and stepped towards block 11. It took an hour to do high level inspection of his project. With a satisfactory grin he proceeded towards his car. While boarding, he stopped for a minute, rolled his eyes all over the direction looking for that girl. He smiled at his new lunatic feeling and started driving the car. When he entered the building his mind was completely occupied with other things. While going back he could feel a new emotion which he himself couldn’t predict about.

Whenever he visited the Sez campus she fell on his eyes without her knowledge. One day he saw her when she walked towards her building carrying a coffee cup. Another day she walked along with her friend casually chit chatting and couple of times in the food court. Like that she was caught on his eyes which he loved admiring her.

Does he know that he was desperately searched by those pair of eyes? poor guy! He doesn’t. she smiled at him admiring his style of speaking on phone having a hand in his pocket leaning on his car. Whenever she sees him, she used to hide somewhere but never missed to watch him and her heart jumped in joy while seeing him. They played hide and seek and admired each other without knowing that the other side too have fallen for themselves.

How am I falling for a girl about whom I have absolutely no idea at all? Who is she? Why am I so rattled when I think about her? Have I really fell for her? Why my focus is diverting? Multiple questions bombarded his mind.

Nowadays his appointment diary has allocated an hour visit to that SEZ campus. Luck favored him one day. There was a huge strike and bandh announced due to sudden demise of the political party leader. No public transport was available. Prasanna looked out of the new block through the glass after his inspection. Huge flock of people started from the office as government has declared holiday. Guna called Prasanna to inform about this and asked him to be safe. Prasanna waited for some time so that people traffic will be cleared. He killed time by browsing on his mobile at times checking out the depth of crowd. The road seemed to be clear with few people here and there. He noticed those girls leaning on his car and arguing within themselves. That girl?? He pushed his head forward to get a clear view and BONG. His forehead and nose hit the glass. “ssssss” rubbing his nose he chided himself for the stupidity. That same girl his heart screamed. Beaming he ran all the way from 4th floor having no patience to wait for the lift. By the time he reached the ground floor he was breathing heavily. He sighed in relief when he found those girls still standing near his car. He swallowed the heavy breath and wiped off the sweat. He then walked casually towards the car. He unlocked the car with his remote keys. The car unlocked with a ‘swish’ sound which gave the girls a mild jerk. He admired that. Seeing him, both moved away.

“Jaya. No cabs are there. What shall we do?” gasped the other girl.

Info no: 1: Her name is Jaya.” He beamed

“Lets see. Try uber or fastrack” said Jaya

“None of the cabs are available” the other girl shook her head

“They are looking for a cab to go home. Wow. Nice opportunity to interact with them” Prasanna gathered all the courage and called them “Girls? Any problem”

Jaya moved her head left to right as NO and walked back pulling the other girl

Prasanna didn’t want to leave this chance. He walked towards them. Seeing him she increased her speed pulling her friend. Her id card fell down but she kept on walking without noticing it

“Stop for a minute atleast to collect this” he bent down and took it. “Jaya Lakshmi” he read aloud her name from the id card. Before he proceed to get further information she seized it from him and turned back. Her heart beat pace increased.

“Where are you hurrying? There is no mode of commute available. You wont get cabs. Talk to your company to arrange a cab for you” he said in a mild tone.

“They wont Sir” replied her friend stopping Jaya from pulling her further. She signaled her to wait and listen to what he wanted to tell

“Oh! That’s bad. If you don’t mind I can drop you”

“There are lot more girls available in this campus struggling to travel home. Are you ready to offer them help” asked her friend gently

“Well, that’s a good question. You can take this as a thanks giving offer because, because of you I could spend time with my family that day”

The two girls looked at him in conundrum. Prasanna explained how he got time as she poured her drink on him. He showed his business card to them “So, I am not a criminal sort of to kidnap you in the name of help. You can trust me. Google about my company in case you have any doubts. My name is Prasanna” he smiled majestically. His attitude, his mannerism, his manliness proclaimed that he might not be bad. Both the girls exchanged questions through their eyes while Jaya uttered silent prayers for her friend to accept this offer. God answered her prayer and she decided to accept his help. They walked towards the car while Jaya googled about him as he said. Prasanna noticed that and glinted “what Google says about me Ma’am”

She quickly locked her phone and blushed. He admired that. They both took the back seat. He adjusted the mirror so that he can see her, her alone. Jaya noticed that and blushed. She hid her emotions from her

The roads were visible only with few cars and two wheelers. Lot of police were ganged up to stop riots. They could see lot of people waiting for some mode of commute. The girls sighed in relief. After 15 minutes’ drive, her friend asked him to stop the car. “Let me get down Sir. My hostel is 2 minutes’ walk from here. Thanks for your help” said her friend

Jaya stood shocked and whispered though it was clearly audible to him “Hey. How will I go alone with him?”

Friend: Shut up. He seems to be a nice person

Jaya: Please pa. Come with me na.

Friend: Then? How will I reach my PG back?

Jaya blinked, batted her eyelids multiple times and remained silent. “Text me once you reach. Bye” saying her friend deboarded the car, thanked Prasanna and left.

He kept on admiring her mixed emotions and drove the car mutely. She pretended to see outside at times she admiring him will be caught by him, then immediately she will turn her face away from him squeezing her eyes shut blushing. Though she silently enjoyed the game, fear occupied her more. She became normal when the car didn’t turn anywhere and took main road mostly. She sat relaxed leaning comfortably on the car seat closing her eyes enjoying the melodious song played in the FM. Seeing her reaction he increased the volume. She opened her eyes due to sudden increase in the volume and smiled at him. The clouds of fear slowly took its leave from her heart.

To Be Continued…

Deepu04, Sweetynila, Bhoonzee and 7 others like this.
  7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Posted. Waiting for your feedback. Have a good day

Sinant likes this.
  8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thanks! Posted next episode

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Rithu was breaking my head to see no updates last week. Hope all is well at your end. Is this jaya and meera are the same.? If so or not both friends are in love with same or diff girls. Nice going dear.

Rith likes this.
  10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Hello Aarthi, back to back production issues da last week. All is well dear. Thank you :hearteyes:
    Keep guessing :treadmill: