1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

unable to grow aloe vera plant

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by succhi, Nov 27, 2015.

1. succhi

succhi Silver IL'ite

hi

i have made several attempts to plant the aloe Vera. but i failed all the times.i want to grow it in the ground as we have enough place in our yard.but every time i plant it, it doesn't live for more than 2 months.

somebody please guide me about what is the proper way to plant the aloe Vera.
    thank u.

2. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Dear Succi,
    I am known as Cuteface2005/AwesomeGamer2005 on the web world. I am currently on my mom's account.

I would like to ask you a couple of questions regarding your aloe vera plant.

1. What were/are the weather comditions in Mangalore?
    2. Are there other plants in your yard near where you were trying to plant the aloe vera? If yes I advise you to check if your soil is rich enough.
    3. Is your yard contaminated with pestisides?
    4. Have you made sure that your aloe vera is planted in a pot?
    5. Have you checked that your aloe vera has benn given compost with soil while being planted?

Your garden must meet all of these requirements to have a succesful plant.

Regards
    Cuteface2005/AwesomeGamerr2005

PS: You can check if your soil is rich enough by looking at the status of the plants around!

1 person likes this.
  3. succhi

succhi Silver IL'ite

hi CUteface2005
    yeah i have different flowering plants near the plot where i had planted aloe.and the soil is free from pesticides.
    but i had planted it directly on he ground.next time i shall plant it in a pot.please guide me what kind of compost must be added and in what quantity?