Ultrasound did you take your hubby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by niyathi123, Jan 4, 2012.

1. niyathi123

niyathi123 Bronze IL'ite

I m almost 7 weeks pregnant, and i have an ultrasound to check heartbeat, my question do i have to take my hubby with me, will they allow him to hear our little ones heartbeat ? how did you do ? i m in bangalore

2. riefa

riefa Bronze IL'ite

hi dear..congratz for your pregnancy.
    Yup sure, let your dear husband comes along, they will allow him to hear heartbeat etc. I was with my hubby, and it was joyful sharing such moment together.

3. Hemasanda

Hemasanda Silver IL'ite

First of all congrats for your pregnancy. Sure u can take ur hubby with u. U reminded me the day when myself and my hubby heard the heart beat of my little angel for the first time....our happiness had no limits. Continue to take him whenever doctor opts for ultrasound. Take care.

4. Chandrika82

Chandrika82 Silver IL'ite

Of course you must !! This is a journey taken by you two together, and you will get double the happiness experiencing these moments together with your partner.

Congratulations, and all the best !

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Niyathi, Congrats:) Ofcourse you can take your hubby to the room. First tell your radiologist you would like to have your DH also in the room, so once s/he finishes up with all the measurements and all s/he will call him inside and show the baby to you both and also you can listen to its heartbeat:)

6. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

This is exciting to hear itself! Congrats!

7. niyathi123

niyathi123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks all :). I did ask him just now to accompany me to doc visits and ultrasound, first he said you go and come , i was so angry :rant. Then i told him in the whole world husband accompany their wives for this.Then he said ok lets go. But i m not happy with this reply. Did any of you get such kind of answer.

8. srajitha

srajitha Silver IL'ite

Hi Niyathi,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your pregnancy :)

Dont get annoyed by his response , guys are not as emotional as we are. Of course even I got similar response from my hubby when I asked him to come along with me. But when he came along with me to hear the heart beat & see our little one in scan he was thrilled. More than me he had doubts :p. So dont worry.

Good luck and be happy.

Love Raji.

9. niyathi123

niyathi123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi srajitha,

Thanks for your response. Since i thought i need to concentrate more on my little one now... i have learned to ignore such dialogues from my husband. :thumbsup