1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Ultra Pride Wet grinder Spare Parts

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by vaishnavilakshmi, May 4, 2007.

1. vaishnavilakshmi

vaishnavilakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

I got ultra pride wetgrinder from India.But small piece of the base sheet of the grinder is broken on the way from india to usa.
    Grinder is still working,but i don't know if we can use the grinder when the base sheet is broken.

So can any one tell me where the spare parts of the grinder can be purchased in USA?

Cheers,
    Vaishu

2. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  3. vaishnavilakshmi

vaishnavilakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anjana,
    Thanq for the information.I will contact them and ask for.I actually purchased summeet mixie from this website .I will contact them regarding this Spare parts.

Cheers,
    Vaishu

4. r_maha17

r_maha17 New IL'ite

I have Premier wonder grinder and was doing extremely well for me.

The spring that suppresses the grinding stone to the grinder vessel got broken today. I dropped it in the sink and switched on the disposal grinder by mistake.

Can somebody please tell me if we can get that particular part alone in any shops or websites.

I checked in Inno concepts website but could not find parts for premier wonder grinder.

5. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

Hey Maha
    I have a premier wonder grinder. I got it from www.hotdishes.com
    you should be getting the spare parts there. There is a contact number which goes to CA. I am sure it will not be a bog deal for you to get the spring.

also check this site..could be of help to you.
    http://www.chennaiimports.com/wonder_grinder.htm

hope one of it is of use to you

6. mom_of_2boys

mom_of_2boys Silver IL'ite

hi all

i have the grinder blues again.. i took my ultra pride to india this time and got the belt replaced in apr. i have used it 4 or 5 times with no problem, today when it was 70% down the grinding routine, suddenly i heard a noise like the belt came off and got stuck somewhere and it stopped running, i switched it off and opened and sure enough the belt is gone, has anybody had any luck replacing the belt by themselves, where can we get it in USA ?

thx
    shyamala.

7. pixelarch

pixelarch Senior IL'ite

Hi Shyamala,

Here's the link where you can purchase spare parts online.
    Parts list for Pride+ Wetgrinder - iNNo Concepts Inc.

Parts Service - iNNo Concepts Inc.

They (Elgi Ultra )also have a local US dealer :
    Dealers -iNNo Concepts Inc.

You may contact the dealer located closest to your city.

Hope this helped
    -P

8. mom_of_2boys

mom_of_2boys Silver IL'ite

pixelarch,
    thanks for the response.. innoconcepts does not sell parts which require us to open the base, the belt is one of those. i am trying to get my sil to buy it and send it thro someone who is coming in sep.
    thx again
    shyamals.

9. siri2002

siri2002 New IL'ite

Hi, I have Ultra pride+ 1.25ltr wet grinder. the spring that used to suppress the grinding stone and grinding bowl that locks lid while grinding it came out. I don't know how to put back that spring to lock the lid. without that locking thing i have to stand there and hold the lid tight till the grinding is done. Attached is the wetgrinder i have. black circled area where the spring u find under the lid. can anyone see your wetgrinders and find the spring how it is installed. thankyou very much.

Attached Files:

10. sriakhila

sriakhila New IL'ite

I have the same problem as you do ......can you help me how could you replace old belt with new one .............i have a wet grinder from india for which i have a seperate voltage converter.........thing is i cant get ir repaired here or get spare parts here snd i need to get the motor belt mailed so that i can fix it here .............can you help me if you found a solution for youself ......

Thank you,
    akhila