UDAIPUR - Any cake shop who can deliver cakes in UDAIPUR

Discussion in 'Western India' started by Priya4oct, May 16, 2012.

1. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

Hi Frnds,

I wanted to deliver a cake in Udaipur (Rajasthan) on my sister -in-laws b'day. She has just shifted Udaipur and no one is with her to celebrate her b'day. I want to give her a surprise so she do not miss us/parents.

Can any body please suggest me a good cake shop who can deliver a cake in ICICI Bank and I'll transfer money INR to bank account. or any ILITE friend who can help me on this.
    She is youngest in our home (ladli of everyone) and this is the first time she is alone on her b'day.

Thanks,
    Priyanka

2. NitiSaini

NitiSaini Senior IL'ite

Dear Priyanka
    There are a couple of city based bakers who can deliver a cake to your sis. I am giving the details of them:
    1. Celebration Bakery
    Shop no 5, Fatehpura Chauhara, Near Axis Bank ATM, Udaipur HO, Udaipur. ph 294 2453053.
    2. Cake Plaza
    Parmatma Plaza, Near Chetak Cinema, Chetak Circle, Udaipur HO, Udaipur -1.
    I am quite impressed by your kind thoughts for your sis.
    Do send a great cake. Best wishes.

1 person likes this.
  3. sushmasrivastav

sushmasrivastav Bronze IL'ite

Dear Priyanka
    There is no doubt that you sisters are pretty close. I appreciate your thoughtful gesture of sending across a cake.
    You can get in touch with Pooja Bakery. The address is Hiran Magri, Sec 4, Vidya Nagar, Udaipur. The phone no is 294 2462 681.
    You can also contact Laxmi Bakers. They are located at 15 Sardarpura, Residency Main Road, Udaipur HO, Udaipur -1. Unfortunately I dont have their phone nos.
    Hope I have been able to help you.

2 people like this.
  4. raminderkaur

raminderkaur Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    I quite like your idea. I think it is a wonderful idea. I suggest that you get in touch with Sunrise Bakery. It is located just outside Hathipole, Udaipur HO, Udaipur-1. They do home delivery of cakes. I have used their services. Best wishes on your sis's birthday.
    Ph 294 252 9410.

1 person likes this.
  5. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

Thanks all four reply..though I was looking cake shop's number on may. I'll save these numbers for next year and other occasions
    Finally we did cake delivery by CakeIndia.com. My Sis in law was very happy got the cake hence I was more happy than her.

Thanks Again,
    Priyanka