1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

U & Me... Part VIII

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

(Basically Rajagopal uncle & susila aunty both were from kerala, but settled in Chennai. Rajagopal uncle and janani’s dad worked in the same firm initially. So Vidya and janani were family friends stayed in mylapore during their earlier school days. After that, Rajagopal uncle got transferred to colaba, Mumbai, hence they shifted to Mumbai then. Vidya and janani used to meet quite often in their vacation. But Shridhar lost contact with janani because of his busy study schedule, also when janani came to Mumbai for her studies; Shridhar went to US for his higher studies. Shridhar was the same shree whom pia fall in love with, whom she consider as her life)

Janani narrated those entire incidents that occurred between janani & pia during their college days. Vidya being janani’s bestie couldn’t resist her anger towards pia. Vidya also knows pia’s nature very well as they were staying in the same apartment, and same floor too, in Mumbai.

For fun, vidya told shridhar to be over friendly with janani, because vidya knows pia’s crush on shridhar which was since her school days. Shridhar said no to her, initially, as he thought it sound foolish. Even janani didn’t like the plan. But vidya convinced them.

So to start with, Vidya called pia. Pia entered the bride room, and then vidya introduced janani as her bestie to pia. Pia was shocked seeing janani standing next to shridhar.

Janani saw pia’s face which turned pale looking at shridhar standing close to her. To make her feel more jealous janani called shridhar as tommy in a very soft lovely tone and said tommy, Mumbai girls are so very adamant and stubborn nah. They think they all look very stunning but actually they look so cheap huh.

Shridhar and vidya laughed out loud and said yeah exactly may be not all Mumbai girls but of course some girls are like that only, said shridhar with laughter.

Pia got frowned with shridhar & janani’s comment on her.

Vidya said, Pia you know, when janani was in 2nd std, a guy called her princess Diana and janani got so anger that she complaint to her class teacher and her teacher made that guy do 100 sit-ups in front of the whole class saying sorry janani. And from that day onwards shridhar used to tease her Miss Diana.

She gave a fake smile and said, Thank god, Diana is no more, and if she was alive she would surely die, hearing this. Hey by the way, Vidya, I thought it’s your marriage, but here your bestie looks like a bride, like a jewellery shop complete madrasee…

Mumbai girls are not adamant they are perfect creature in this world, you madrasees are jealous of us that’s why you feel so?

Hearing this, vidya was outraged, and said, “Who is madrasee? She is going to marry my brother. You are calling her madrasee? What the hell? I’m gonna marry a Tamil boy, so is he a madrasee, I’m a madrasee?

Janani and shridhar looked completely shocked with vidya’s words.

Pia was also speechless; she couldn’t utter a single word, with heavy-heart slowly she asked, vidya what are you saying? Stop, fooling me, shridhar can’t marry this girl. Shridhar, what is she saying? How can you marry her? How can you marry this nut? Are you all nuts?

Shridhar too got angry with her pricking and insulting words towards janani, so he shouted back to her saying, “Why, why can’t I marry her? You think, I should marry a girl like you, who hurts all people around her, the one who always think proud of her beauty and the one who doesn’t know how to please other…
    How dare you use such a words pia? Look at her, she looks much more beautiful than you, still she doesn’t have that pride which you have.

Shridhar’s anger towards pia made her ferocious. She removed all those beautiful flower which susila aunty pinned on her hair. She looked at janani in anger and said, janani very nice huh, first you grabbed my best friend, and now you took my shree also, I’m gonna teach you a painful lesson, which you wont dare to forget in your life, you are playing with pia, don’t forget that.

Janani for the first time back answered her with anger and said; even I can do the same, which you said you would do to me. You think I listen to your crap, because I’m scared of you. I’m not scared. I’m kind; I’m kind enough to forgive you each time you insult me. But now I think you are crossing your limit. Stop testing my patience dear, if you are bad I can be worse, so please stop creating a scene over here and please just leave this place.

At that time, Janani’s mom entered the room, looking at pia’s hair, she said what happened ma? Is everything alright? She could guess something fishy in that room but she ignored the scene and said, come ma, I will set you hair properly with the flower. Pia looked cold but janani’s mom took the comb and set her hair beautifully.

Pia said, “Thanks aunty. Janani’s mom replied, mentioned not dear, you are also like my daughter.

Saying this, she made vidya to sit near the mirror, the beautician had already did their master piece work on her but janani’s mom wants vidya to look just like her daughter so she made some changes and made her look like the most beautiful bride. Janani’s mom told janani to bring vidya to the stage. Pia left that place in anger. Shridhar and janani took vidya to the stage. Pia took few photos of shridhar and janani and vidya without their knowledge.

Shridhar felt bad that he behaved with pia so harshly. So he thought of asking for an apology. Pia sat in the front row but with some much of anger in her eyes. Shridhar and few of his friends stood near the corner of the main stage. Shridhar saw pia was looking at janani with so much anger. Shridhar changed his mind, looking at pia’s wild nature towards janani. Shridhar called janani, janani went near him, he introduced her to all his friends.

Pia then came to the stage with a beautifully wrapped gift. She went near vidya and wished her and then she came close to shridhar and said I’m sorry dear, I’m so so sorry, I never expect such an incident in my life. I’m so sorry for my harsh behavior towards your fiancée. I thought you are my life but now you proved me wrong.

Now also, I wanna say you that I’m not gonna marry anyone else. It’s either you or no one. I know janani is the best match for you; calm, humble, kind, pretty etc etc etc but please don’t forget I loved you since my school days. That time you thought it’s an infatuation but atleast by now you should know that its true love. I may be harsh with everyone around me but never with you. I can never be harsh with you but today my behavior towards you and vidya was also very bad so I’m sorry for that. Hope you forgive me but don’t forget me. Saying this she left the marriage hall.

Marriage was carried out in a very traditional manner. Janani accompanied vidya till the end of the ceremony. Janani’s mom invited vidya’s family to their home. After four days of vidya’s marriage, Vidya-vinay (vidya’s hubby), shridhar, rajagopal uncle, susila aunty, vinay’s mom & dad and few others went to janani’s home. There was so much talk, so many laughs between the elders. Janani took vidya to her room. She told about her love for joy.

Janani in her teenage hated love like anything. She used to consider love as one of the most useless think in the world. But now everything was reversed. Hearing janani’s love story vidya was happy. Vidya said to janani, joy was the luckiest person in the world to get a girl like her as a partner. Janani replied, no, it’s not he who is lucky, but it’s me who is the luckiest person to have him in my life. The talk went on.

********************************************************************************************

Nisha packed all her stuffs in her hostel room. She kept certain belongings of janani with her. Suddenly her eyes went to the corner of the book shelf where she saw janani’s dairy, oh, janani left her dairy in the hostel. She thought of reading the diary but she thought its indecent to read others personal diary so she thought of giving it to joy so that he would return it back to janani whenever he meets her. So she called him to the hostel. Joy came and collected few stuffs of janani along with her dairy. They had a few talks about their future. They had lunch together and then saying bye, they moved on. Joy went to his bed-room and opened the dairy, he saw janani’s picture with flowers in her hand. She looks like an angel with a pink salwar-kameez and a white dupatta. He started reading her diary, 1st page was full of family intro…her mom, dad, & siddy stuffs. Joy enjoyed reading her diary. It was full of life and creativity. It was full of glitter stickers of flowers, designs and interesting fact. The diary was as beautiful as janani. Her diary was just a replica of herself. Joy read all her school day’s incidents, the Princess Diana incident, the tom cruise incident etc etc etc. Joy laughed at most of the incident that took place in janani’s life.

Joy finished her school journey, as he was about to read her college journey, his mom called him. He went out; it was pia standing in front of him.

Pia was quite upset; joy could easily see sadness and anger in her face. Pia greeted joy’s mom formally and went to the balcony. Joy went with her. Looking at the sky, she said, Joy…

Everything is finished, your love as well as mine…

Its all over…

What? Asked joy with his brows wide open…

To be continued…

With love,
    Angelic…

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh so Pia has come to Joy with the photos that she had taken secretly of Janani and Sridhar......
    Good going but sometimes I feel the story is too much dragged long....sorry for this especially the last episode.
    This was bettter....

3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Nice Angellic! Waiting to read more :)

4. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Interesting Angellic..Waiting to read more..........

Shanti

5. angel2011

angel2011 Bronze IL'ite

@angellic

Very nice and interesting story. I really appreciate the narration. well done.

So what happens next?

please can you post the rest of the story. I usually can't bear the twists and thrills. lol

6. bhavya29381

bhavya29381 New IL'ite

@angellic...

interesting story... When will u post next part....

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Angelic, When you`ll post the next episode? Couldnt resist anymore yaar... Please post it soon.

8. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

@ Deepu: almost done will post it by friday if possible...and thnx alot for ur fb...

9. deepasmiles

deepasmiles New IL'ite

Nice one Angelic!! I'm following up on all the episodes. When will you post the next one!!! Eagerly waiting:)