1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

U & Me…Part XV (FINAL)

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, May 30, 2012.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

[JUSTIFY]Shridhar was surprised to see Pia so was janani. Pia in a soft tone asked hey shree, how are you doing? Life changed a lot, wasn’t it?

(Janani couldn’t believe her eyes and ears. Pia talking so very politely and she looks so simple. )

Yeah pia, life changed a lot. We all missed you a lot. But you disappeared suddenly. We didn’t even have your contacts and even joy was searching for your contacts since long…replied shridhar…

Yeah, I ran in search of support, but life taught me a very painful lesson of loneliness and a beautiful lesson to love all…Everyone, whom I thought as my support… as my well-wisher were turned out to be a backstabber…that was quite painful…, replied pia politely…

Pia looked at janani and said…hey janani, how are you? Glowing a lot? Any good news…

I’m good and yeah, I’m pregnant…said janani with a smile.

Hmm, happy mamma mia, very happy to see you dear and sorry; I hurt you a lot in those days…

Hey thanks, forget that, how are you doing? Joy really missed you a lot. Every day, he used to talk about you. And don’t think that you are alone. You can never be alone, we are always there for you…forget us; god is & will always be there for you, my prayer for that….said janani

Thanks janani, and yeah I know joy ma bestie will surely miss me….I never thought that I will be able to see you guys again in my life…feeling great…what else do I want?

Hey who is she? Asked pia looking at janani pointing towards lakshaya…

Janani stammered, piaaa….she is lakshaya…mmm my friend…

She stares at shridhar…

Looking at janani… (Being confused), lakshaya said hi to pia and she introduced herself as Mrs. Lakshaya. Shridhar…

Pia couldn’t talk for a while…pain was chocking her throat…but she maintains a fake smile but her eyes started filling up with tears and said…oh…Mrs. Shridhar…so you are that lucky girl…nice to see you…

While talking automatically tears started flooding from her eyes…
    Janani & her mom consoled her…Lakshaya didn’t understand why she was crying. But shridhar felt very bad looking at pia.

Hey is everything alright? Asked lakshaya…
    Yeah, some painful memories strike my heart…that’s it…

Oh, I’m sorry…said lakshaya….

Don’t be…replied pia…

Janani took pia to her home to surprise joy.

Pia asked janani about shridhar’s marriage. She narrated about their marriage and then she told her about the problems that lakshaya had faced after marriage.

As janani was narrating, pia asked…hmm, but I loved him a lot, then why didn’t he love me? Why he married her? I’m so unlucky, such a bad fortune I have…now I think, there is no reason for me to live in this world. Shree was my only hope.

Hey please, don’t talk like that, we are always there for you, and actually, shridhar’s parents were pressurizing him to get married and you were also not there so maybe that’s why he married her, Replied janani.

Joy came in the evening and was so happy looking at pia. Pia looked so pale. So looking at her joy asked her…what happened dear? You were crying?

Yeah, I saw shridhar and his wife…said pia with tears.

I really don’t have any words to console you and I, very well know that my words can never be able to console you. I know you loved him a lot. But it’s all destinies.

Pia had her dinner at janani’s home and then at around 8 p.m. she signed off from their place. Joy requested her to stay at their home. But pia refused & with a polite smile she left.

Joy dropped her at the church. As soon as she entered the church, she burst out crying. Mother Grace came and sat next to her and asked her….what happen my child?

My love is no more, my love. He was the only hope in my life. But GOD took him also away from me. How can GOD be so very cruel to me? He made me princess earlier and then dropped me down like a waste, unwanted creature. I wanna die, mother…I wanna die…I can’t take this world. I have no one for me…saying this pia bursted out crying…

Mother wiped her tears and said…no my child…you didn’t lose your love… GOD will surely give you a beautiful gift for your true love. Have faith in him…everything will be alright. Saying this mother wiped her tears and then she put pia’s head on her lap and pia started singing the song…

Let the light from the lighthouse,
    let it shine on me.

I wonder if the light
    from the lighthouse
    would shine, would shine on me?

Here is my thought, this is my plea
    Lord, let Your holy light shine on me.
    I wonder will you hear my prayer,
    I know I'm not worthy but I need Your help.

Lord, shine Your light, shine it this way,
    shine it so I can see which way to take.
    My faith is in You, to see me through,
    I have one question...

I wonder if the light
    from the lighthouse

I wonder, hmm,
    if the light from the lighthouse

Would shine on me?
    Would shine on me?

Shine on me.
    Shine on me.
    Shine on me.
    Shine on me.

I wonder if the light
    from the lighthouse

Singing this song, Pia slept on mother’s lap. This was pia’s favorite song which she used to listen during the toughest time of her life…

Lakshaya asked shridhar…why was pia crying looking at you dear? What happened to her suddenly?

Shridhar said, actually lakshaya, she loved me since childhood. But I didn’t love her. I liked her as a friend, but I didn’t have that feeling for her….she can’t see me married that’s why…

Oh, I feel so guilty shridhar, if I didn’t come in your life, may be you would have married her and led a happy life. And may be, you wouldn’t have to suffer this much, Said lakshaya with her eyes numb….

Hey, don’t be guilty; I loved you that’s why I married you. Problems come in everybody’s life; we have to solve it with patience. This may be a dark period of our life, a stormy wind, let’s wait for the wind to settle and light to fill our life. May be GOD gave you this disease to make us realize how much we care for each other. Or may be GOD is trying to test our love…said shridhar cheering lakshaya.

As pia said, I’m seriously lucky to have you as my husband…said lakshaya with pride smile.

Janani invited pia, shridhar and lakshaya on Sunday just a casual get-to-gather.
    They ordered food from the restaurant. Shridhar and lakshaya came, then after a while pia came. While talking shridhar narrated his present problem to pia which pia already knew…

Pia looked at shridhar, seeing shridhar’s sad face, without any second thought she said that she is ready to be their surrogate mother. Shridhar was highly shocked so was lakshaya, janani and joy…

Joy took her to the next room and told her to think before committing. Pia replied there is nothing left to think, shree is my love. I love him a lot. I can’t see him sad, I got this chance to help him …Atleast, when he will look at the baby, he may think about me. That’s enough for me…

But pia what about your future? Asked joy…

Shree is my future…said pia…

Joy was highly touched by her words.

BBBut…before joy could say something; she stopped him and said may be this is GOD’s decision. Then pia returned to the living room and said her decision of becoming a surrogate mother for lakshaya and shridhar.

Lakshaya was very sad with pia’s decision and hugged pia with tears for her sacrifice.

Shridhar refused her decision. Pia, I can’t play with your life…you gonna have a bright future…I will search a best person for you…I owe a lot to you and for your love…said shridhar…

Joy agreed with shridhar.

You can change my decision not GOD’s decision. Every moment that happens in our life has a strong reason. I met you guys. I came to know about shree’s problem. It didn’t happen just like that. May be GOD want to help shree through me so that atleast this way I can remain in shree’s heart forever, kinda mutual benefit…said pia with a smile…

Not only in shridhar’s heart but in my heart too…said lakshaya with tears…

Shridhar couldn’t make up his mind but pia convinced him and then the next day shridhar, lakshaya and pia went to the clinic. Doctor listed various tests that shridhar, lakshaya and pia need to undergo. They went through all the tests and since all the reports gave a positive signal. Doctor told them that pia is perfect for a surrogate mother.

Then doctor began their procedures on them. Sample sperm and egg were collected from the couple i.e. from shree and lakshaya and then its fertilization is done in the lab under stringent supervision. Then the fertilized egg was placed in pia’s uterus for further growth. IVF technique is very common in USA and becoming a surrogate mother is also quite common.

Pia could feel some physical & hormonal changes in her body. Pia started thinking about the baby. She lay on mother’s shoulder and remained silent. Mother could understand her silent. So to break her silent, mother told her…don’t worry pia, god gonna give you a beautiful gift very soon…mother’s word boosted her.

It was pia’s 18th week, pia, shridhar and lakshaya all together went to the clinic for pia’s regular check-up. Doctor asked them whether they want to know the sex of the fetus.
    They all were surprised to hear this question and with some sort of excitement they said yes. Then doctor used ultrasound technique to find the sex of the child.

After analyzing the report, doctor gave them good news that pia is carrying twins and it’s a boy and a girl. They were very happy to hear this news. Shridhar informed this to joy. Joy and janani were also very happy. Pia went to the church and told this to the mother. Mother smiled at her and said…now can you feel your gift…pia was shocked to hear that from mother…

Then shridhar and lakshaya came to the church and requested pia to stay with them in their house…pia refused that but mother advised her to stay with them till her delivery.

So pia stayed at shridhar’s home. Shridhar & Lakshaya were taking care of her like a princess.

One fine noon, joy called pia and said that janani delivered a cute baby girl….so pia, shridhar & lakshaya all went to the clinic. It was a happy happy moment in the clinic. Joy started taking pics of his new little angel…

On the 12th day, Namakaran ceremony i.e. baby’s name keeping ceremony was held at joy’s home. Joy’s mom and dad and janani’s mom & dad were already present along with them few friends and colleagues were also invited. Pia, shridhar and lakshaya were also invited.

Swami-ji came to their home and began namakaran pooja and then he places the baby on joy’s lap and instructed him to whisper baby’s name using a betel leaf in the right ear of the baby. After this, all the other family members, friends and relatives who came to the ceremony were told to bless the baby & place a drop of honey to the baby’s lips

Janita. Phillips was joy’s grandma’s name. So janani decided to keep her baby’s name as janita.

In janani’s family, it was a custom to keep grandparent’s name to their grand children.
    So the name keeping ceremony finished in a very traditional way. Janani-joy and their families were enjoying this heavenly moment.

Shridhar’s care made pia’s heart to cherish. Pia is having a wonderful day at shridhar’s home. Then at last, pia gave birth to the twin babies.

Looking at both the babies, pia holds them in her hand and kissed the babies and gave it to shridhar & lakshaya. Shridhar and lakshaya were so very happy to see their babies. After a while, with lots of hesitation pia asked shridhar…shree, can you do me a favor?

With pleasure, dear….whatever you say…replied shridhar…

Will you keep this baby’s name as “pia”? Asked pia

Will you please keep her name as “pia”

Yeah, sure replied lakshaya with a smile….

Yeah, pia…said shridhar…

Actually I didn’t get your love, but I know you will love your daughter alot…so whenever you will call her by my name…atleast for that moment I will cross your mind…that happiness is enough for me…said pia…

Then she asked shridhar…shree, can I take this baby boy?

Lakshaya and shree both were shocked…what? Asked lakshaya and shree…

I have no one in my life, this baby will be my strength hereafter. I’m gonna leave this place. Please can you guys give this baby to me? Asked pia with lots of hesitation…

Shridhar without a second thought gave that baby to her.

Pia said…shree you know…this is my gift…this is my gift for my true love for you…

I will bring up this boy…I will give him all my love and this time I’m sure I will get same love in return too…saying this she giggled with a wink…

With tears, shridhar told pia, pia, can you do me a favor?

Anything for you shree…replied pia…

I will send you some money every month; please accept it, so that you can lead a princely life hereafter…said shridhar…

Sorry shridhar, No need for that. I have some properties left in Mumbai; I will rent them and can take care of myself and my baby. Also, I have planned to re-start my dad’s business with joy’s dad’s guidance…so I will be very fine, don’t worry about me…said pia…

Pia will you be in touch with us…please…asked shridhar…

It’s my pleasure shree…said pia…

Then after taking rest for a couple of month, pia decided to move to Mumbai along with joy’s parent.

Pia went to the church to meet Mother Grace. Mother was very happy to see pia with her baby. Mother looked into her eyes and said…you got your gift right….

Yeah mother, a very beautiful gift…said pia….
    Mother, will you also come to Mumbai, I will take care of you. You were my only strength when no one was there for me. Please mother, please say yes….asked pia…

I would love to come, but think about all those “PIAS” who need me during their toughest period of their life. I need to be here to help all the people who are in pain…said mother grace…

But my blessings and prayers will always be there for you and your baby…she added

Mother, I will surely send some amount of money every month for you and for all those kind soul with whom I spent some part of my life…said pia…

Mother arranged a prayer for pia and after that prayer pia waved her hands saying bye to mother and all the other people.

In the airport, lakshaya, shridhar, baby pia, joy, janani and baby Janita were all came to send-off pia. After the casual conversation, pia went near shridhar and said, shree, I love you…but I’m not gonna miss you…

Hahaha, oh, so you won’t miss me...Huh…

I can see you in this baby…now this is my life...I’m so happy…said pia

I’m very glad to see you happy, replied shridhar…

So what's this baby's name gonna be?? asked shridhar...
    I hope it’s not my name...he added.

Nope, not your name. This baby's name is gonna be "Lakshree" and I'm gonna call him as lucky...how's it? Asked pia with a happy smile...

Lakshree? What does it mean?

It means Lak (from lakshaya) and Shree (from Shridhar)...

Lakshaya said with tears...wonderful name...oops sorry hope I didn’t disturb you…

No, no not at all dear...said pia...

Hey pia, you mean a lot to me nah us…we won’t forget you in our life…we really owe you a lot….

Can you do me a favor? Asked lakshaya….

Pia and shree both were surprised….

Yeah dear, sure…said pia…

Can you allow us to meet you and this baby once a while…asked lakshaya…

Anytime, dear….said pia…

Then waving her hands saying bye pia left the place with a smile….

****** The End*****

With love....
    Angellic
    [/JUSTIFY]

3 people like this.

2. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Here comes the end of my story…Will see all you guys in ma next story very soon…Hope you guys enjoyed my story…Sorry for the delay in posting…

3. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Hey really nice and emotional ending. However, I still feel Pia need not have decided this way. She could have built a life of her own. Just because Shree married Lakshya it does not mean that it is the end of life for Pia. I could understand that the Love for Shreedhar in Pia's heart is what made her do all this. Nevertheless I am happy that it was a Nice and Happy ending for everyone :) Good Job Angellic!!

1 person likes this.
  4. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Wow.. Wonderful story dear Angellic.. :)

Loads of love n love n love... Too Good.. I liked the story a lot.

If possible, request for a pdf version to the admin and post it here. Will read it again and again..

Please do write more hereafter.. And do post the episodes frequently.. Don't make us wait for a long time.

1 person likes this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Angellic
    That was a beautiful ending never expected that pia would do such a great sacrifice for Shridhar. That part was really good one.

1 person likes this.
  6. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Very nice story dear.. This part is really touching.. You have described the love and emotions very nicely.. Loved it soooo much.... Keep writing more...

1 person likes this.
  7. deepa10

deepa10 Gold IL'ite

Lovely story... Though felt a little bad for Pia... Thanks Angellic for the wonderful story.. :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

I read all the episodes at one go....

Honestly beautiful story with a wonderful, unexpected ending....

You should write more..:)

1 person likes this.
  9. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Millions of thnks to all...Its a great pleasure to hear all ur comments...I'm very glad to get so much boosting positive comments...Will get you guys back very soon with another beautiful story...

10. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Very touching ending Angelic...
    Anyhow a wonderful story... Keep posting more

Shanti

1 person likes this.