1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

U & Me…Part XIII

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Angellic, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Ok dear, but after mercy’s marriage….replied joy.

Yeah, you are right, but I think, I need to talk to my father in this marriage only, so that I can introduce you to him and he can have some face to face talk with you…said janani…

Oh god…OH Jesus! Please save me from that hitler, said joy…

Joy, who is hitler? How dare you call my dad so? Replied janani…

Arre, shridhar told me, your dad is very strict. That’s why. Anyways, I’m sorry...said joy.

If you talk like this, it’s gonna be very tough for you to handle my dad. He is very strict. Even a single misuse of word can put an end to our love. So please behavior yourself…requested janani.

Will try yaar, I’m never been like that. I always talk what I feel. I never hide my inner feelings and anger. But for you, I will do it and I have to do it…said joy.

Joy, I loved your charm. But for my dad, don’t use your charm, use your intelligence. Show your smartness to him, automatically he will get impressed…said janani.

Your words are boosting my confidence dear, replied joy.
    Ok joy, I think we need to go, you go by this way and I will go by that way, said janani.
    Hey good night, love you dear…said joy.
    Janani smiled and replied love you too.

Next day, the marriage went on in a traditional way. After marriage, janani’s mom and dad were busy talking. Janani was looking for joy as she wants to introduce him to her dad.

As janani’s eyes were searching for joy, janani’s dad called her. Janani went near him, “Appa… Janani’s dad made her sit next to him and he saw joy standing in the corner. He called joy.
    Joy came running, uncle, you called me? Asked joy.
    Get some cold-drinks for us, replied janani’s dad.

Appa, joy shridharroda friend nammba guest pa, replied janani. (Dad, joy is shridhar’s friend, he is our guest)
    Janani, keep quite, said her dad.
    Janani, its ok, I will get some soft drinks for you people, not an issue, replied joy.
    As joy went to get some drinks, janani’s dad gave some photos to janani. Janani was puzzled, appa please listen to me, I want to talk to you, please pa…said janani…

Illa ma, I’m your dad. I know what is good and what is bad for you. So now you listen to me. This is Mr.Ravichandran, software engineer, working in Mumbai only; perfect match for you as well as for our family.

Joy came with cold drink He gave the cold drinks and said excuse me uncle; I want to talk to you.

Uncle, I loved your daughter since college, I want to marry her, and will you accept me as your son-in-law? Asked joy.
    NO, Mr. Joy, I heard all the rubbishes that you were talking with my daughter yesterday. She is immature; she doesn’t know what’s right and what’s wrong. You said, we will marry somehow, somehow means how? You will marry her without our permission. Is this what your parents had taught you? Is this what your religion taught you?

Heard my daughter saying “No” we should convince our parents, there she stands. So you just go and make your life. Leave my daughter…said janani’s dad.

Appa, joy romba nalla paiyan, (Dad, joy is a nice guy) we know each other every well. Please pa, koncham consider pannunga…please pa…said janani.

Janani you know me well, I don’t like love marriage that too with a guy of some other caste and religion?? No way….said her dad.

The argument went on. Janani’s dad was quite firm with his decision. Janani couldn’t speak anything. Tears started flowing from her small tiny eyes. And then they left the marriage hall.

Janani being very polite kinda girl, she didn’t argue with her dad. She always loved her dad; as her dad had fulfilled all her needs and wishes so far. She is more of appa’s girl, (dad’s girl) “neenga sonna seri than pa”…type of girl. (As u say, dad…type of girl)

She didn’t eat anything the whole day. Her dad called her for dinner but she refused. Her dad also loves her a lot. He couldn’t see his daughter sad. So he went to her room with a plate full of rice and sambhar. He saw her sobbing, lying on her bed. He called her, she said, Appa?? He saw her face turned red after crying, the whole day. Her dad sat next to her and wiped off her tears and said, janani, do you think you made a right decision? Just think over it. It’s never too late.
    Appa, he is very nice person. He can do anything for me. His love for me is true. I always love you a lot pa. I never argued with you for anything. Now I’m crying not because you are against my love, but because I created a situation wherein you were forced to argue with me (your lovely daughter). You always gave me everything that I wanted. You are a gem of a person. I can never make you feel sad. But today I feel sad, because I made you feel sad. I will be very happy if you give green signal to our love.

I won’t force you pa. I won’t force you, nor will I blackmail you. I want you to accept my love whole heartedly. You and mom mean a lot to me. My priority will be you and your decision… whatever you say. But one more thing pa, joy truly loves me. I can’t dump him either. So if you don’t accept my love. I would love to be your daughter for the rest of my life…said janani with tears.

Touched by janani’s decision, her dad and mom hugged her. Her dad told her to invite joy for a lunch the next day. Janani was very happy.
    Janani asked her dad, appa, ungallukku enn meele kobam ella ye? (Dad, you are not angry with me nah?)
    kobam mella ella ma, chiinna varutham than ki ennalle en chellatukku paiyan parka mudiyalaye…(not angry but a bit sad that I’m unable to select a match for my dear)

janani hugged her dad with tears. Eppayavudu saapidu ma…said her dad… (atleast now will you eat)
    Ok paa, said janani with smile…

Looking at her smiley face, her dad went off to sleep. Janani called joy. It was 11: 30 p.m.
    Hey janani, is everything all right? Asked joy with tension…
    Yeah, guess what? My dad invited you for a lunch tomorrow…isn’t it great? Asked janani.
    Wow, itna jaldi papa ko convince kar liya? Asked joy with surprise… (You convinced your dad so fast)
    Yeah, ma dad loves me a lot. He can’t see me crying, so he agreed…replied janani with cheer.
    How did you convince him so fast? Asked joy…
    I told him that I love you a lot and if he won’t accept my love then I will remain as his daughter for the rest of my life…said janani…
    Hey, are you serious? Papa ko convince karne k liye itna badda dialogue marne ki kya jarurat thi…asked joy with fun… (Why did you use such big dialogues to convince ur dad)
    I’m serious, joy…it’s not a dialogue, it’s my decision. My dad knows me very well, if I say something I mean it…its not just a word, it’s a promise…said janani.
    Thanks a lot dear, thanks a lot, said joy.
    So come for lunch tomorrow, ok…said janani
    Oh god, you made my day…oops my night…I’m so happy. Hey tomorrow as soon as I enter your home, I will ask sorry to your dad for calling him a Hitler that day. He would have heard that too…

My problem is over. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. But soon after your sis’s marriage, you also talk to your dad. Look at his reaction and then act wisely according to it…said janani.
    Yeah will do it…replied joy…
    Janani, you look so beautiful in that red saree, you know…said joy

Mhmm hmm…replied janani…

Mann kar raha tha ki pura din tumhe dekthe he rahun…said joy. (My heart felt that I won’t shift my eyes away from you the whole day).

Mhmm, hmm…replied janani.

What mhmm hmm? Say something…you can also confess about my look…

Hahaha, well, you were looking cool as usual….said janani….

Oh thanks…but I know that, vaise did you notice all the girls in the marriage hall were looking at me only. As you know, I look so cool and all…said joy…

Mhmm hmm, but I think rather than girls, all the aunties were behind you…replied janani….
    You too started pulling my legs…said joy...

You too means what? …who else does that?? Asked janani…

Well, all beauties used to pull ma legs…said joy with pride…

Mhmm hmm…ok jokes apart…

What? Asked joy…

Hahaha…replied janani…

Very smart, said joy…

That I know…replied janani…

Hahaha, good joke…vaise chalo let’s talk something seriously…
    Well you gonna come for my sis’s marriage nah?

First you meet my dad, if everything goes well then I will come…said janani…

Ok, janu…my mom is calling me…will call you later…bye…said joy…
    Ok joy…bye…replied janani…

Next day, joy came to janani’s uncle’s home @ karjat. As soon as he entered her home he said sorry to her dad.

Why sorry? Asked his dad…

Sorry for what I said that day? I didn’t mean it.
    Ok, I can understand…replied her dad…

Janani’s dad had a casual conversation with joy about his work. Janani’s dad could understand his smartness from his conversation. So he felt janani was right…he is indeed a smart guy…then after a while they set their lunch.

Shall we eat? Asked janani to her dad and joy…

yeah, sure…I’m dead hungry…replied joy…janani smiled and looked at her dad…her dad too smiled at her…

While eating, janani’s dad asked him, what is your favorite dish?

Anything or everything in non-veg uncle…replied joy…

But my daughter doesn’t like non-veg…she can’t change herself…what will you do then? Asked her dad…

Well, uncle…I wont insist her to cook non-veg for me. If I wish to eat some non-veg stuff, I will ask my mom to prepare it for me or will manage to have it in a restaurant. My mom is very nice person, janani also likes my mom…she too knows her very well…replied joy…

What if she tells you to change to vegetarian? Will you change? Asked her dad…

I will surely change, if janani insist me to do so…but I know janani will never insist me to do something that I don’t like to do…said joy with confident…

Is it so janani? Asked her dad…

I told you nah dad…he knows me very well and he loves me a lot…replied janani…

Looking at their mutual understanding, janani’s dad told joy to talk to his parent.

Joy said, sure uncle…so uncle, atleast now you accept me as your son-in-law nah…janani’s dad smiled patting his back…
    Yessss…said joy with happiness….

Janani and manju went to Andheri church to attend joy’s sis (mercy’s marriage). Janani wore the same red silk saree. Here, she kept her hair loose, as joy likes it. She called joy before entering the church, joy came running to welcome her. Janani smiled at him.

Hey I look very handsome, nah…that’s why you are smiling nah…asked joy…

Manju replied…yeah, you surely look very handsome. But you don’t have to say that to everyone. Others should say that to you…
    Saying this, manju gave a high-five to janani.

Janani smiled and went close to his ears and said…hey handsome…you look super cool in this blazer.

Ehem, ehem…what is this janani? Public place me…chii chii…said manju…

Hey naughty, I’m just giving a compliment that’s it…nothing else ok…replied janani…

Hey did you remember this blazer? This is the same blazer that you liked the most and insisted shridhar to buy. Since he preferred navy blue, he purchased that navy-blue one. After our meeting, I went there and brought this black blazer which you liked…replied joy…

Wow, great huh…janani you told me, he changed a lot…but I think his love never changed for you…said manju…

Hey manju, now you got the reason behind joy’s handsome look…said janani with a wink…

Ok, two beauties pulling my legs…ok, come lets go…

Janani entered the church. Joy and janani walked together and joy’s mom smiled looking at them coming together. Janani and manju went near her.

Hey mercy, you look so beautiful…said janani…

Thanks a lot, janani, replied mercy….janani saw joy’s mom looking at her and smiling.

Janani thought it’s not a casual look. Before she predicts anything, let me confess her…said janani to manju…

Yeah, that’s cool idea…carry on, said manju…

Janani went near joy’s mom and said…aunty I want to ask you something and wanna tell you something…can I have your 5 mins? Asked janani…

Yeah, janani….said joy’s mom
    Aunty, What if joy love a girl of other religion or caste? Will you accept his love? Asked janani with lots of hesitation….

Why janani? You love my son or what? Asked his mom…

Janani was shocked to hear that from her…aunty?? I was?? Just?? Janani stammered…

Don’t worry, I know about your love for joy long before…said joy’s mom…
    What?? Asked janani…

To be continued…

With love,
    Angelic…

1 person likes this.

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Wonderful episode... Atleast Janani's side is ok now.... But will Joy's father will accept too... Waiting for the next post...

Shanti

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wow so J & J got a green signal from they parents.

Enjoyed reading this episode....hope the next one comes fast. :)

4. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Wow.. Anyhow Janani's side is clear.. Hope Joy's father also will accept.. Please post the next parts very very soon..

5. deepa10

deepa10 Gold IL'ite

That s a nice move.. Waiting for the next part...!!!

6. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Super like Angelic... I didn't expect Janani's father's will be accepting so soon.. Anyway that is good.. Lets wait for joy's side..