Two Wheeler for Women

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by rama_mani, Mar 7, 2008.

1. sankar2008

sankar2008 New IL'ite

I was told pep+ comes with more than 90 colours. Is it available in show room or should we need to pay extra.

Thanks.

2. Mahesselva

Mahesselva New IL'ite

Does any body get Honda aviator?How is it?

Which is good Honda activa or aviator?

Aviator is new model.Activa reviews are good.

I have confused which one to get it.

Help me friends!

Thanks,
    Mahi

3. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

Hi Mahi,
    Aviator has not got that many sales as compared to Activa and Dio. Both Activa and Dio are tried and tested and sucessful models, aviator has sold very few pieces comparitively and one hardly gets to see it. Check out with people who have an Aviator how their experience has been.

Amongst Activa and Dio I fould Dio much better in terms of engine and fuel efficienty. Of course Activa is good if one is little plump, but if you are in ship shape then go for Dio :thumbsup

4. Mahesselva

Mahesselva New IL'ite

Thanks vsar for ur valued comments.I will check it out.

I am in dilemma which one to get.I still wait for our ilites who has got Aviator to reply.

Mahi.:coffee

5. sadiya

sadiya Senior IL'ite

hi

ya honda activa give back pain.

i prefer TVS Scooty. it is very easy to maintain.

6. Exceptional

Exceptional New IL'ite

I have Kinetic Zing for the past 5 years or so....It is best in handling with more mileage.

7. jeya0110

jeya0110 Senior IL'ite

Suggest a good two wheeler..

Hi all,

I am planning to buy a two wheeler which has a good mileage and which is trendy and stylish as well. I am staying near guindy. Can someone suggest one of the best available two-wheelers with its details. As this is my own first vehicle, i am looking forward to buy the best as everyone do :) Please pour in your suggestions..

Regards,
    Jeya.

8. sasha16

sasha16 New IL'ite

Hi, Scooty pep is too good. Good mileage, auto start, smooth... I have one and using it for yrs.

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All

I have HeroHonda Pleasure bought 3 years back...reason for buying gud milage,durable and another main reason the brand name:HeroHonda...it was little less bulky compared to Honda activa...at tat time heard pleasure was just introduced in market price was also little less compared to Honda activa

I used to ride everywer with my Pleasure but this bike slowly created small small problems,...I used to spend almost every 2-3 months on this....now it doesn't look like one 3 year old bike...looks like its completely old

Scooty Pep i heard is very gud..My first bike was Scooty Electronin Start...it was gud...but the body was very tender...breaks often even for a small hit

My next bike would be Honda Activa ...in these 3 years i have so many ladies using honda activa and maintanance and body is very gud compared to any other...my sis recently has bought honda activa and says its very gud.

So my suggestion would be to go for Honda Activaa...its not trendy but def is durable and gives gud milage...its a little bulky,can be little uneasy for few days (esp for people who have not used any heavy scooters)but its worth for wat u pay

10. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

truely said..Worth the penny by all menas..Slightly heavy...especially for people who are not used to 2 wheelers or used to light vehicles ..still we can manage as days go on :thumbsup

using it for nearly 2 years..smooth till now...touchwood :)