Two weeks wait dos and dont

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Parukutts, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Parukutts

Parukutts Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I am new to this forum but have be following this for long. I wanted to know what are the dos and dnts during this two week wait. Foods good for implantation.are long drives ( 13hr) bad for implantation and conceiving . We were planning to drive to cousin home for Christmas . I hate to stay at home for 10 day vacation ,because I know I will obsesses and stress out so going to their home would help me relax. Any tips would be helpful

Thanks
    paru

2. vidyasantha12

vidyasantha12 Junior IL'ite

i dont knw more abt travelling risk...Beyond that am ttc so doctor told me to have fresh fruits and vegs, nuts (may be heat so dont need to eat alot), green leaves such as lettuce, palak..u can have it as salad also.. sprouted green grams...milk minimum 1 cup..and one folic acid tablet..Eat at regular time .. dont eat too much of oily , spicy and junk foods....and main thing is drink lot of water.(you may not able to eat all those things but still eat atleast half of these)..god bless u ..have a nice journey and get a healthy pregnancy...god bless u

3. lochu

lochu Gold IL'ite

nothing wrong with travel go head .Avoid foods that generat heat like pineapple or papaya or sesame seeds

Its good idea to go on vacation during this 2 weeks time as your mind gets diverted .I travelled a lots during the last 3 days of the 2 week period since i couldn't handle the stress and so its good idea

BOn voyage

4. Parukutts

Parukutts Bronze IL'ite

Thanks ! M so relieved ,I searched for threads which may list out foods which will help for implantation but couldn't find. I am already on south beach diet from sept. and i am avoiding the fast foods,bakery and most restaurants. Pineapples ,papaya,peas are not goods foods,coz they might lead to miscarriage .are there any other fruits o vegetables or anything which are dangerous ??

5. vidyasantha12

oh do u mean green peas veg?
    i dont know abt tat ...y so?

6. vidyasantha12

7. divyashetty18

divyashetty18 Senior IL'ite

8. vidyasantha12

its better to avoid up to 3 mnths...if u eat it must be well cooked...

9. vidyasantha12

10. Parukutts

Parukutts Bronze IL'ite

yes green peas is a natural contraceptive.shouldnt be having it while ttc.thats what i read,google it.