Ttc - When To Seek Medical Help?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Sandhya13, May 17, 2018.

1. monika1234

monika1234 New IL'ite

Hey, I hope you are well. There is nothing to worry about. I am sure you will soon get a BFP. Usually, a couple should keep TTC for about 12 months. Doctors would only do a proper check after this. At this time there are few things you can do to increase your chance. Change your eating habits! Start eating more healthily make sure that your diet consists of important macro and micronutrients. Also, make sure to stay hydrated! This is something many people ignore! Also, start exercising and do yoga. Both these things will provide your body with the energy needed to function. Lastly, staying positive and stress free are two things that are essential. Sending baby dust your way. I hope everything gets better.

2. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

Thanks all for responding! I almost forgot that I created this thread. I am 3 months pregnant now. While it is generally advisable to try naturally for 12 months before going to doctor, I think everyone should use discretion based on their age and known medical history. However I think one needs to try at least for 6 months. This is just my personal opinion.

3. dakota33

dakota33 New IL'ite

From my experience, and what i have read. 4 months is a short time. If you have been taking pills your body would have to first get used to that. For some people this takes a lot of time. Also, mostly you have to be TTC for a year before anyone start fertility treatments. Do not stress. Just take your time. You guys are still very young. Stressing would not do you good. I know you must be very anxious and stressed, but these things just take their time. We are all praying for you. If you want to go to a doctor, go to you gyn. They are the ones who will help you. I really hope it is nothing serious. One of my friend had a cyst in her uterus which was stopping her from conceiving. A course of antibiotics resolved her issue. Love and best wishes.