TTC troubles...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by maya1, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Want2BMom

Want2BMom Senior IL'ite

if it is possible try and visit Dr SS Vasan of Ankur Fertility Clinic, you can get the address n direction details on the net ,he is one good Andrologist in Blr

2. maya1

maya1 Junior IL'ite

What are the reviews of Gift Fertilty centre at HAL 2nd stage, Bangalore.

3. maya1

maya1 Junior IL'ite

Hi want2bemom,
    I have already consulted Dr Vasan in Manipal hospital and he only advised to proceed with donor sperm as there were practically no chances for any sperm production in my hubby. after that i had done 3 times iui with dr. bina vasan... but all 3 times it was negative. now i want to go ahead with donor sperm iui and open to any hospital in bangalore, mumbai or delhi. lets see what happens.

4. rpm2

rpm2 Senior IL'ite

Very sorry for all the pain you have been going through.

What is the quality of donor sperm? Are you using the same donor sperms or has it been different? Conception depends on the quality of the egg and the sperm. So check with your doctor about it.

Also try some acupuncture before IUI. It is believed to have relaxing effect.

Goodluck.

5. maya1

maya1 Junior IL'ite

Dear Ladies,
    What about Dr. Firuza Parikh of mumbai?
    I am confused where to go for ivf? Other option is Indira ivf udaipur..plz do help..

6. Want2BMom

Want2BMom Senior IL'ite

hi Maya1
    am not sure of any place in delhi or blr but in mumbai.. i suggest u can go to one of these docs

Dr Veena Zaveri --- Fortis Hospital Mulund --- they can suggest you alternate menthods
    Dr Sonal Kumta ---- Fortis Hospital Mulund

Dr Nandita Palashkar --- Lilavati ... its quite expensive here, but i guess u can go in for a consultancy
    Dr Malpani's Clinic --- you can ask for donor here

7. maya1

maya1 Junior IL'ite

Hi want2bemom..thanks for the prompt reply..
    I had contacted Malpani hospital..they are suggesting to go for ivf instead for iui..i have read negative comments about malpani hospital in this forum also..do you have any idea whether the success rate here is good..
    and you have written that you can ask for donor here..that meand do they let us meet the donor or anything else u meant?

8. Want2BMom

Want2BMom Senior IL'ite

I hv personally never visited Dr Malpani, but hv heard one of my collegue do so and she had good things to tell abt him.
    I do not know anything abt meeting the donor ..... from what i hv heard from my colleague malpani's clinic can arrange for donors ...
    dr veena zaveri n dr nandita palashkar i hv consulted and they r good though they try n pursue you for ivf but nevertheless they hv good success rates
    I hv not yet undergone ivf ... i am trying to succeed through iui only ... i really hope i dont need to go thru an ivf

9. RamyaSridhar1978

RamyaSridhar1978 Gold IL'ite

Hi want 2be mom
    Dr malpani is really very good . Trust me . He may seem expensive but you can request if he can reduce,? I have a personal experience out there and touchwood I am now a mother of twins. There is no use putting money in iui the amount of money u keep putting in iui it's better to save it for Ivf. Success rates are more than iui. Ivf Or Icsi is a good option I think. If unless u have undergone a lapro and things are medically fine still not happening then too many cycles of iui is still a waste .

10. maya1

maya1 Junior IL'ite

ya i also hope for you that u get successful through iui itself, ivf is draining process , mentally as well as financially.
    I am also in lot of tension now a days...what to do what not to do..even in my dreams all this is coming..
    I have decided to go for couple of iui here only in bangalore, if it does not succeed then planning to go for ivf either from Dr. Firuza, mumbai or indira fertility, udaipur.
    Hope for the best..