TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

@saibulbul so happy to hear about ur good news. Heartiest congratulations dear. Please take full rest as advised by dr. If u r working plz take leave and take proper rest. Sometimes late implantation can show slow growth. Be patient and hav faith. We will all pray for u.
    @vandu3689 so happy to hear about ur news. Congratulations dear. Have a happy and safe pregnancy.
    All ttc ladies this month looks like miracles month. So keep trying n all d best. Do share ur good news. Happy ttc.

2. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

Thank you @Giri12 and @vandu3689

iamsrihere likes this.
  3. Snehadabir

Snehadabir Senior IL'ite

Hi. Eagerly waiting for any news. TTC #1. AF is due today.

Baby dust to all of you.

4. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Saibulbul..All will be well..

5. Sri2196

Sri2196 Silver IL'ite

All the best.

6. vandu3689

vandu3689 Junior IL'ite

Thanks dear... this month seems to be lucky for TTC ladies... hope u r doing well...

7. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Previous month was a sad one. My grand father in law is no more. He was around 95 yrs. Natural death. Was a real hectic to perform all rituals. So was not in a mood or energy to try. Still will hav hope. This month i heard 2 pregnancy announcement s from my close friends. So really happy for them. Praying for all ttc ladies n pregnant ladies too.good luk.

8. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

I'd like to join you ladies. I am also TTC for baby#2 and in 2ww currently. We have been trying naturally for the past 4 months. We are hoping to see a BFP soon.

@vandu3689 and @saibulbul congratulations to both of you! Wishing you both a happy and healthy pregnancy!

I wish all of us good luck this month! I too have a feeling that this month will be lucky and we will hear many more happy news!

Giri12 likes this.
  9. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

10. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    I thought I would be enjoying this pregnancy but I am always worried. Everything was ok when suddenly I started bleeding heavily on 02.06.18 evening. We immediately rushed to the clinic and after TVS, we found 3mm yolk sac and heartbeat of foetus. Doctor asked for full bed rest and prescribed some anti biotics to avoid infectiona nad also gave me hcg5000 injection. Bleeding reduced and was very scanty after injection nad stopped completely on 04.06.18. I am scheduled for another scan on 09.06.18 to see if everything is ok and also I will be taking another hcg 5000 injection. But today since afternoon I am experiencing slight bleeding though very very small amount that too coming with white discharges. I am worried very much. Please pray dear ladies for me.