TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

There is an ayurvedic medicine named phalasarpis which is available in kottakkal ayurveda. This med helps to regulate menstrual cycle and produce good quality eggs. In a span of 3-6 months this helps ppl to conceive. If anyone plans for intense fertility treatments, give a try with this med before u proceed. No harm in trying right?

2. kidsaremyworld

kidsaremyworld New IL'ite

what type of workouts can we do in 2WW ?

3. lathadivakar

lathadivakar Bronze IL'ite

Hi congratulations and All the best

I am also taking IVF. Unfortunately my 2 cycles failed. Embryo are good uterus also good bit failure reason don't know. Before going 3rd cycle they gave break of 2 months and suggested ERA test and try to reduce weight.
    I am really confused by reading your post because
    We have personally asked our Doctor about NK cells. She said NK cells theory is not proven generally every part of the body They will present in case of pregnancy, that is natural mechanism of the cell to react against embryo. If embryo is weak then pregnancy won't happened. If we try to suppress NK cells it will create unnecessary health issues. For the sake of patients we won't do that.

From past six years we are suffering. For looking all will be good but result is negative. Doctors unable to trace the hidden issue.

4. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thank you @Sanchita123 so much for providing all the details.I am also trying to conceive for last 5 years but no success.My amh is also Low (2.0), One fallopian Tube open, Other one is blocked and have endometrosis problem too.Please help me out and guide me too..What were all your charges in gunasheela hospital? If you can share all the details then that would be a great help to me..please help me..My husband have no issues.

5. Sanchita123

Sanchita123 New IL'ite

Hi Latha,
    Yes I have also read this that nk cell theory is not so proven and even my current gynaecologist at Baptist Hospital had stopped all the steroids n meds for nk cell suppression from my 2nd month of pregnancy..I was very skeptical initially when I stopped medicines n injections but as and when my pregnancy progressed I started getting confidence .. I honestly don’t know what worked this time .. bcoz technically my first ivf cycle was done with A grade embryos but still failed .. but my FET cycle was done with BB+ grade embryos but succeeded .. so we really can’t say .. even my doc also did not have any concrete answers as to why it failed ..

But things that I did differently were :
    1. This time I took sabbatical leave from my work and did lot of yoga n meditation to avoid stress and negativity. During my first cycle I was working and my project was unfortunately very hectic too ..

2. I did chant some switch words .. I wrote them daily 10 times to clear my mind from negativity and bring some positive affirmations
    DIVINE-TOGETHER-BRING-COPY-CHARM-ADD
    This may sound superstition to many but I feel this may have worked ..

3. I did Yoga daily to improve fertility until my FET and had avocado juice every single day for 2 months ( 1 month prior to ET and continued to drink until my first heartbeat scan) ..

I wish you all the best dear and lots of baby dust to you !! I know it’s a tough journey but don’t worry , things will just work out for you ..

lathadivakar likes this.
  6. Sanchita123

Sanchita123 New IL'ite

According to my doc , one should avoid excercise during 2 weeks wait and even first trimester too .. you can do only meditation which is safe ..
    only after 2nd trimester onwards you can do brisk walking and prenatal yoga and that too after consulting your gyno.

kidsaremyworld likes this.
  7. Sanchita123

Sanchita123 New IL'ite

Hi Pihu ,
    Don’t worry about your AMH , mine was even lower .. be in a very positive mindset that it will work ..
    I did a FET cycle in gunasheela and that costed me ~45k (they have package) .. which excludes medicines and injections ..
    I think gunasheela have package for IVF also but again that may be excluding injections and medicines ..
    btw .. I feel any clinic you go, a fresh ivf will cost close to 2 lakhs roughly n insurance also doesn’t cover anything .. gunasheela is no exception ..

lathadivakar likes this.
  8. lathadivakar

lathadivakar Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the information:blush:

9. Sanchita123

Sanchita123 New IL'ite

Welcome dear !

10. sasi291

sasi291 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies
    Even we are trying for our 2nd kid. Feb3rd is my expected date. I took pregnancy test as it says that we can know the result 4 days before. It came negative.
    Is there a possibility that i can be still pregnant or is this result is correct? Please share your experience.