TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. BlueLily

BlueLily New IL'ite

Please suggest good homeopath or siddha doctor to treat Pcod in chennai friends. After 4 yrs of married life, I am still searching for a doctor because nobody seems to give proper treatment. Nobody has prescribed hormone test for me so far. I am following diet n yoga by myself like eating whole grains n avoiding refined items. Your reply will be really valuable to me.

2. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

You can get pconidd ayurvedic tablet from kottakkal Ayurveda pharmacy. It is better u can take those with the prescription from ayurvedic physician. I took those tablets. Thanks .

3. BlueLily

BlueLily New IL'ite

Did you get rid of the problem? How long have you been taking it and did it help you Conceive?

4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

I took it for three months and yes it helped me to conceive. After delivery now I don't know whether I got rid of the problem fully but it deftly helped.

5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

How to get rid of endometriosis problem ? Do Kottakal Ayurveda Pharmacy have tablets for them too? Please help me someone..I too want to conceive.

6. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Yes it has. Pls consult Ayurvedic physician for that. Even Kerala Ayurveda helps.