TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Vinksha

Vinksha New IL'ite

No I never heard of that. Usually FET is suggested if ur harmone levels are not in good levels or if u r under risk of ohss. Where r u taking ur treatment dear? All the best

2. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

I am currently in break after 2 FET failures. I asked opinion for second round of ivf in a different hospital and they told me the plan of FET pointing AMH. I agree it s decided based on hormone and ohss. Does it mean that having high AMH 6.6 can lead to OHSS during stims?

3. Vinksha

Vinksha New IL'ite

I had unergone ivf in 2015 and my amh while that time was 10. For my first cycle I was given good dosage of stimulating injections and they collected 19 eggs from me and produced 9 embryos and non of them survived for FET. For my second cycle I was given very small dosage of stimulating Harmon's. I produced only 6 eggs. By day 3 4 embryos and for day5 only 5 embryos.but Dr promised me they r of good quality so I conceived with my daughter and Happy now. So fresh or fet doesn't depends on amh.my first cycle didn't proceed for fresh transfer bcz I am under risk of ohss

wish4miracle likes this.
  4. bujji1986

bujji1986 New IL'ite

i
    i have undergone ICSI.my eggs r retrived on 30 nov 2017 ang transferred on dec 2.i got transferred 3 oocytes of which 2 r of good grade.i have been given progesterone injections everyday and hcg 5000iu once for 3 days.after the two week wait beta hcg test is done and i got 19.am i pregnant r not.? does anybody get so low level n still be pregnant?

5. Vinksha

Vinksha New IL'ite

Hi sis,

Usually HCG levels doubles for every 48 hrs. So please wait and check. Wat drs said about yr 19 hcg level? If u don't mind Where did u undergo ur cycle?

6. bujji1986

bujji1986 New IL'ite

it was in hyderabad,erragadda sunrich hospitals

7. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

Dear IL,
    Kindly help.I had already given my eggs for ivf procedure.Waiting for the ET procedure to be done.As doctor advised me to come on my day 2 of periods.Unfortunately i didnt get my periods and took scan and found 15mm endo size.Am really worried and scared as doctor didnt give me any medicines for the arrival of periods instead asked me to take luprade injection and go for ET procedure am really confused.It would be a great help for me if u ladies advise me.Thank you all in advance
    Ramya

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

When you are given ET dates now? After stopping lupride injection? Check with doctor why they are not waiting until you get your periods.
    Generally they do ET with fresh cycle. Do check with your doc.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

9. angel12

angel12 Gold IL'ite

Hi guys..

M TTC, .. my periods are 5 days late.. i had a perfect 28-29days cycle but last month it was 32 days.. this time its 36 days still no periods. I hav not taken HPT yet. But i had lil pinkinsh spotting on 32nd day and now today on 36th day with light cramping in the thigh.. no other periods/ pregnancy symptom.
    What vould be wrong?? Will visit my gyne tmrw

10. lathadivakar

lathadivakar Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    My second IVF cycle also negative. Doctor suggested ERA test. Any one got possitive after ERA. Could you please share the information.