TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hernia operation can be done lapaoscopy. In such case it wont harm the next pregnancy. Ensure you give enough time to cure before falling into next pregnancy. But if you are too worried, postpone the surgery and have second opinion. Take care.

Have you got the reports? Some people had slight bleeding along with positive pregnancy. Stay strong and positive.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

2. lathadivakar

lathadivakar Bronze IL'ite

Hmmm
    It's negative

3. Vinksha

Vinksha New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I am new to this forum. I am 30 yrs old with pcods and Dh with low sperm count. 3 yrs back we had 2 ivf cycles and second one was success with a beautiful baby girl. Currently we are planning for second baby. Can u all please suggest good and genuine ivf centre in Bangalore with good success rate. We stay in tin factory so any hospital near by is good.

Thank u in advance.

4. Vinksha

Vinksha New IL'ite

Hi,
    I too got umbical hernia after my first delivery and it was so painful untill 1 year. But as of now my pain subsided. When I went to surgeon they suggested for operation but my gyane suggested to get operated only after I complete family bcz once we get pregnant after operation again it may affect hernia. So please take second opinion dear. All thebest

5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi Vinksha,
    In which hospital you did IVF.As you said that you had Pcod and your husband had low sperm count, then how did you process.Hope you dont mind asking this question to you.Came to know from your post that you were blessed with a beautiful baby girl.I am also looking for a good IVF centre in Bangalore.Not for me but for my friend.She is having endometrosis and her husband is completely fine.Is it possible for her to conceive in IVF?

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sorry dear.
    Bring back good health with good diet and exercise. Bounce back soon and keep trying. Don' give up the positive spirit.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Can anyone please help me out...

8. Vinksha

Vinksha New IL'ite

Hi,

My first and second ivf cycles we're in Singapore. We were staying there while that time. As husband count is less they did icsc. First cycle was failed bcz I had 19 eggs and 9 embryos but they were of poor quality. Second cycle I was given very less dosage of medicine so we had only 6 eggs and only 3 embryos by 3rd day and by 5th day thatis blastocyst we had only 2 but they were of good quality. Me too searching for good hospital in Bangalore if u know pls let me know

9. Vinksha

Vinksha New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

After little research I finalized gunasheela and mathruthva hospital. Can anyone suggest which is best amoung these with good success rate pls.

10. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Does anyone have heard of this - FET is recommended for high AMH (6.6) rather than fresh transfer?