TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@rammu

I have done HSG test under anesthesia...in Bangalore...I think you can ask the clinic if they are doing under anesthesia or how and maybe ask them to do under anesthesia...

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Generally its done without anesthesia. But if you are scared, you can ask for anesthesia too.
    All the best.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies..

3. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

Thank you vasu and bharani for your support and replies.Well friends can u advice me what precautions to take during stimulation and can i go for walks.I mean can i do fast walking how many km can i walk as iam obese and can i follow the diet for weight reduction too as i have been following diet and have reduced 5kg now.still wish to reduce so asking you to advice me.
    Thanks
    Ramya

4. tobblessed

tobblessed New IL'ite

A little long post but needed your help and guidance for it.

I have Pcod since 2 years, on medication for that,We are TTC since 2 Years, but no success, so I finally underwent all the tests including HCG(urterus xray one to identify any blockages in the tube) , all was normal other than Prolactin was a little high, My doctor gave me medications ofr that too and now its under control.

After convincing my DH for months we finally went for his SA and discovered that His Count was low, NIL Morphology and Nil Motility(This might be because his count is less so the lab might have not calculated them and taken them into consideration) we consulted a Urologist and he has put us on Maxoza-L and Quantus 500 for 3 months, we are done with 2 months and another month to go, we shall complete the course by November 10th,in the meanwhile I also had been to a Gynac she said that she'd check my ovulation next month that is when my husbands SA tests will be done again to see if his SC has improved and she has suggested to take a call then as to If we can go in for IUI or IVF.

I wanted to know if IUI will be successful in our case? do we first try IUI or go in for IVF?

Im 32 yrs and my DH is 34.

Pls help and advice, because all I see is Darkness all around.I'm lost in a tunnel with no light ahead.

5. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

hi you can continue walking. walking will never harm you during tww. Apart form 2 ww you can run. it did help me alt to reduce kgs.
    take care of your diet, i have seen healthiness is the key solution for your this problems.

6. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

Hi tobblessed,
    First and foremost thing is pl be calm and completely away from stress as stress is the route cause for all the problems.Be cool think positive and god will surely bless us.Well according to me doctor will be the better person to judge regarding the option IUI or IVF looking into ur reports.It's better choose a better fertility centre and go ahead with the treatment which suits u both.All the best wishes.
    Good days are ahead!
    Regards,
    Ramya

7. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

Thank you soo much for your reply ashima.Will surely follow it.

8. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Hi all i am 31 trying since 4 yrs done 6 iuis now going for ivf. I want you all to help me solve my problem. I was working at junior college for 6 days a week for around 6 hrs a day. Timing was 8 to 1. For past 2 yrs i left d job for my treatment. Now i got this offer again but now i am not sure whether i can handle the stress of job and ivf together. Staff is really supportive n they r ready to adjust me during treatment but i m nt sure should i join it or not. Also i have done another course which needs more study n skills but i can wirk fron home. Plz advice me what will be good dor me. Job will need traveling daily around 10 kms total.

9. Vasumathy

You can do fast walking until transfer day. After that you can do slow to normal walking. Don't strain too much in 2ww. Avoid stress and eat good too. Rest well as well. All the best to you.

10. Vasumathy

Men issues takes time. You need to be very patient. Repeat the test and you might need to continue the meds for more time. Try some of the home remedies too. They can help you in this.
    You can start with iui. Don't run to ivf. Take some time to go into serious treatments. Hope soon things will favour you. All the best.