TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sayai
    Thanks for replying me back.I will try to engage myself. But my in laws keep asking almost every week.and my MIL told me that you will never conceive. Because in her side most of the ladies conceive in say one or two months at the maximum. I don't know but I am really depressed .

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

She can leave the last to iv meds. I think its OK to go ahead without those. Regarding another inj, I don't remember for what it is.

Your in laws can't decide whether or not you will conceive. Only you and your dh can do it. Stress and tension are real spoilers for TTC. Try to keep all the negative thoughts far away and try with positive spirits and happy mind. One day or other things will fall in place and help you to conceive. All the best.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

Pri25080 likes this.
  3. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

Th
    Thanks a million for your encouraging words.It helps me in making a stronger person.God bless and thanks again.

Vasumathy likes this.
  4. vidyaraja

vidyaraja New IL'ite

Hi anyone know.abt sudha hospital from Coimbatore...

5. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

Hi all
    I have been married for 1.5 years and ttc from the very beginning. My period was regular before marriage bu after marriage it became irregular. Went to gynaec and found out I have PCOS . All other tests were normal. Then she prescribed me apcod obis for the first month with ovashield. Next month she told i amhaving cyst hence on birth control pills. However her attitude was not agood one. hence changed the gynaec. He prescribed me ovigyn dsr and cycloset and also clofert 100 from 3rd day of next cycle and asked me to come for u/s on 12th day. However due to job I couldnot go for U/s on 12 CD and went on 15th day. 3 matuted follicles (2 in left ovary and one right ovary) measuring 22- 24mm were found with ET of 8mm. I was given hcg shot 10000 amd asked to BD for next 4 days. However we could BD for next 2 days as me and my DH both live separately due to job. Today is CD26. Hoping for the best. Please do pray for me.

6. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

@saibulbul
    May god bless you with your loved one very soon.I will pray for you. Lots of sticky baby dust to you.god bless.

7. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot @Pri25080

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Saibulbul,
    Try to find ways to stay together. Its difficult to handle those treatments without your spouse around you. Its always good to cover up all the mentioned dates. Missing few days might cause you unnecessary troubles.
    For pcos, monitor your weight. Track your food intake and build a healthy lifestyle. That might help you in TTC.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

9. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

Why this thread is so silent.:crybaby2:

10. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

@saibulbul
    How are you? Hope you are doing good.I am really sad these days so was not posting anything here. Lots of baby dust to you :)God bless