TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. sibani221

sibani221 Silver IL'ite

hi @Saya83 . Thanks a lot.
    Happy to see u after a long time.finally got a chance to interact with one of my old buddy...really happy. how z ur life going on.
    Please pray for me tht my nxt scan 'll go smooth and I 'll be able to hear my baby's heart beat.

2. Saya83

Saya83 Silver IL'ite

Yes sure dear. Always there to pray. Dont worry be positive. Eat lots of protein rich food, reduce carbs and fingers crossed. You will definitely hear the heartbeat and will have a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby. Take care

sibani221 likes this.
  3. sibani221

sibani221 Silver IL'ite

thanks a lot @Saya83
    U didn't tell anything abt ur end. How n Whts z ur lyf going on .

4. pugazhbalaji

pugazhbalaji New IL'ite

dear friends ,
    my HCG levels measuring 30.27.
    is it ok ?

Vasumathy likes this.
  5. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

@pugazhbalaji - Anything above 5 is positive..but doctors look for a particular number by some no of days of ur transfer. Important is,it should double in 48-72 hours.. When is your next bhcg?

6. Chandrasuji

Chandrasuji New IL'ite

Hello friends

I am 26. I just completed one year of marriage recently but in the mean time once I missed my period, I was excited but in a weeks time had severe pelvic And back pain started for me. When I went in the emergency they diagnosed with one 7cm uterine fibroid outside the wall of uterus. I was adviced to get it removed by laparoscopic myomectomy to avoid problems in getting conceived. So I had a lap surgery done in November, doctor advised to start trying after 4 months and then once the time got over we started to have little time together to start planning for family. But to be frank we had intercourse once but as it was after a big gap so we turned on easily and he ejaculated fully outside the vaginal opening that is fully on the clitorius while rubbing on me even before penetration. We did not take it seriously as that was like one week before my expected period so we were thinking of trying in the next ovulation. Thing is I missed my periods. 10 days late. Sometimes I feel like am about to get it but there is only discharge (no spotting) little cramps are there sometimes. Is there a possibility that I can be pregnant? He dint ejaculate inside vagina. Anybody had similar experience and got pregnant. Pls help me. Last month I was doing walking and treadmill daily. Started prenatal vitamins last month. Can either of this be a reason for delay? Really stressed out thinking. It's hard to doubt or believe this is pregnancy

7. pugazhbalaji

pugazhbalaji New IL'ite

8. pugazhbalaji

pugazhbalaji New IL'ite

my next bhcg scheduled on April 3

9. pugazhbalaji

pugazhbalaji New IL'ite

whether can I expect bhcg levels will increase in my next blood test ?

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ya.. It should increase. All the best.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.