TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks @svaac for your reply..I do have regular 28 days cycle..Everything is fine..sometimes in between 30 to 35 days..but recently i went for follicular study .The doctors found a small cyst of 2mm in right ovary which they said that it will go away on its own but still you take yasmin tablets and nothing to worry..Now every one's body is different..while you were on yasmin tablets You didnot ovulate that cycle..Did you cycle came back to normal as regular..any other side effects..Your reply made me little comfort...thanks

2. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

I did not take Yasmin exactly. Mine was a different brand.

There are many types of birth control pills. One type is Combination pills, mine was that type. Combination pills prevents pregnancy by suppressing ovulation and also thins your lining of uterus.
    Check if your tablet is combination or mini pill. Mini pill will not stop you from ovulating but your lining will get thin so that implantation does not occur, thereby preventing pregnancy
    My periods came back to regular 30/31 days after one cycle. I did not face major side effects. But for the next few cycles after stopping the pill, my flow was low comparatively. Else I was fine.

3. suriyakala15

suriyakala15 New IL'ite

Hi Every one,

I am also get an ovulating information through some fertility centre. This suggestion was best for me. So please you can also try this one.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  4. happywife

happywife New IL'ite

Hi everyone ! we got married in 2012 but TTC since 1 year.Went to doctor and mine and DH tests have come fine .I am on thyroid medication .But still awaiting my missed period.How long does it take for a person to conceive ? I am supposed to get my period tomorrow but fingers crossed !

5. Mathisubbu

Mathisubbu Bronze IL'ite

Iui done yesterday and I m I the first day of two weeks wait ladies......

6. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I'm new to this forum and first time posting in public.
    Want to share my Infertility journey & need your kind inputs/help/support.
    My age is 30; Married for 4yrs now.

14yr-Attained puberty-irregular periods(60days/80-90days/120days) 16yr-Regularization medicines(Meprate)+Siddha tonic; Estrogen stimulation which resulted in side effects-got bleeding in 12days.stopped & gave Siddha medicines for periods.
    16yrs-18yrs: Gynecologist gave Meprate & other period inducing tabs for 1yr.
    Diagnosed - Poly Cystic Ovaries by USG in 19yr.
    20yr- Shiftedto Ayurvedic treatment: Tonic (Lodhra/Ashoka),unnamed globules for period regularization.if stopped medicines,did not get periods.For 5yrs continued same.

Marriage in Nov 2013, 3-4months Oral contraceptives for periods. Father-in-law, an experienced homeopath gave Pulsatilla,no remedy seen.
    2014: 3 cycles Clomid+HMG/HCG trigger-No follicles seen at all.!
    3D Scan- Unicornuate Uterus non-communicating left rudimentary horn- 1 Patent tube -confirmed via HSG.
    2015-2016: 4 IUI cycles:HMG/FSH+HCG trigger-good follicles- No pregnancy.
    Apr 2015- Diagnostic Hysterolaparoscopy seen- non communicating rudimentary horn confirmed. LAteral metroplasty done for unicornuate uterus.
    Anti-TSH antibodies high.
    August 2016- Infertility centre: Observed Uterus size small- Estrogen+Progesterone treatment for 3-4 months +Folic acid/Metformin/Multivitamins. Duphaston for periods. 25mcg Thyronorm daily advised.
    Dec 2016-Jan 2017- Mini IVF: Letrozol-FSH/LH/Gonadotropin/HCG- 4 eggs retrieved; 2 Embryos(grade 1) transferred- No pregnancy.

I am totally devastated now since the 2-week wait after ET was very favourable- good rest, complete diet, free of mental stress. But Implantation failure.

Due to financial constraint I'm unable to think of next IVF cycle. Very stressed & tired to think of taking any medicines for my periods also.
    Please give your opinion on whether homeopthy can be choosen for a proper cure as I'm totally exhausted now.
    Kindly help!!!!

7. Orangeteal

Orangeteal New IL'ite

good luck Matthisubu.
    Hi Ladies,
    I am 32, TTC for a year. I am PCOS with irregular annovulatory cycles. Had one laproscopy in July to clear a cyst and all checked out inside. Doc says tubes are great. Got my 2nd IUI done on 16th Jan. I am at 17dpiui today, 16dpo. Had progestron supplements that stopped 2 days ago. i am on dexona and folic acid now. Had a lot of symptoms of trigger for forst 12 days. All pregnancy symptoms like gassy, sore nipples and ovary pulls. I even got runny nose at 9dpo which vanished in 3-4 days. Have headaches on and off. But since I took trigger shots with progestrone everyday and vaginal supplements, i ignored them as I had the same symptoms during my 1st IUI. At 14dpo I got a BFN. Yesterday evening test showed a smudge. So I tested this morning with first urine sample and today at 16dpo, 17dpiui I got a very very faint line. So faint that I almost felt I was wishful thinking. DH says he saw it too. I am uploading 2 images. First one taken within 5 minutes, other one taken after an hour. What do you ladies think? Could this be my BFP?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Orangeteal

Orangeteal New IL'ite

I would say take a break and come back to IUI or IVF. I cant even begin to imagine what you are feeling right now. All I will say is dont lose hope. God is with you and you will be successful.

Babyhope86 likes this.
  9. Bhavyac

Bhavyac New IL'ite

I am new to this forum. I am married for 5 yrs , had 1 missed abortion, 2 ectopic. After that Iam not getting any positive result.
    I was 2 weeks late this month, did HPT but it turned -ve and had my period 1 week later . Not sure why there was a delay. Hope I get positive result next time.

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Checkout with your doc on why periods is getting delayed. That might help you with conception. Take care.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.