TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

With negative beta hcg, its rare to see positive pregnancy this cycle. Please check with your doc on what is keeping you away from periods. Hope doc will be able to guide you.
    Hope soon you will hold your lo.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

Anjanasarun1990 likes this.
  2. Anjanasarun1990

Anjanasarun1990 New IL'ite

Hi.

Thankz for the reply I visited my Dr today again doing beta hcg same will receive tomorrow. Hoping 4 the best.

3. Vasumathy

Hope you met your doc and clarified the things.

4. sumimohan

sumimohan New IL'ite

Every month I'm clouded with doubts if af us delayed or early..
    Last month it was late, I had so many doubts as in why my leutal phase is longer this month? This month it's on dot 27th day, which has been my cycle before ttc. These days it always 30 days. Now I'm breaking my head what went wrong? Why I got it early?

No, swear I wasn't anxious or tensed this time, infact I was hoping for a good news.
    Had a spotting 3 days ago, which made a little positive thinking about the implantation. :( How silly I was.
    One thing I did different this month is started my 1hr brisk walking in the morning. Im doing tat quite rigorously. Is that ok? Even during 2 week wait time?
    Some say don't strain, don't climb stairs, go get closer to stove, don't exert itself. Phew I dono what I should and shouldn't.
    But one thing, reading this forum has 200% made me more confident and hopeful. Thanks a ton ladies. Im relatively less stressed these days. For sure know God is on all our sides and we gona hold our lo very very soon :)

5. sumimohan

sumimohan New IL'ite

What do I say? Im so touched and overwhelmed seeing this pic on whatsapp as soon I post the reply and swipe my hand phone for a whatsapp alert. IMG-20161112-WA0001.jpg

Something tells me God hears me and that beautiful sunshine is coming very soon.
    Can't stop my eyes becoming moist :)

6. Vasumathy

@sumimohan brisk walking is OK during 2ww. Don't over do. That's all. You can carry on with regular chores, just ensure you are not exerting too much.
    Eat good and rest adequate. That's enough for 2ww. Try to be positive and strong.
    Not everyone gets implantation bleeding. Only fee ppl gets it. So, its better not to keep it as a symptom and count on it. Its better not to watch any symptoms during 2ww. It can only drive you crazy.
    Take care.

7. Anjanasarun1990

Anjanasarun1990 New IL'ite

It was again -ev:sob: and Dr gave me meprate for getting my period .still waiting .

8. Vasumathy

Oh dear. Hope your periods will come soon. Just hold on.. Your time to hold your little one will come soon. Take care.

9. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

• I am scared that after taking yasmin tablets , will i have delay in periods, that means i will not ovulate? is every case different or generally that happens with everyone...Please let me know..I have spoken with my doctor regarding that but they say that if any side effects arise then you take medicine for that and stop it. the case is whenever i go to shop to buy yasmin tablets they are not giving me only one or two , rather they are telling me to buy the complete strip or packet which cost around Rs 400. Now if i am going to start taking yasmin tablets and it gave me any side effects then what will i do with the rest..So i am in confusion what to do..and i know you all here will definitely help me out...has anyone here conceived after taking yasmin tablets or any birth control pill..

10. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

Hi Pihu123,

I had a very bad period some time back and bleeding did not stop for many days. So doctor prescribed me birth control pills for 3 cycles to control my bleeding. I did not face major side effects because of that. The first cycle after stopping that I did not ovulate but my period length was exact 28 days. After that my cycle came back to normal length (30/31 days).

As far as I read in net, you might have issues on ovulation only if you are on BCP for a longer time. Few cycles will not cause any major effects. Your body might take 1 or 2 cycles to come back to normal thats all .No big harm in trying

Hope this helps