TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

@sumimohan
    Its natural to feel stressed during ttc. Symptom tracking is something we all do. The fact is there is a only a few percentage of ppl who conceive every month even if you are both healthy.

Wait for 2-3 days if you have the patience then test.

We have been ttc 2 for almost 2 yrs now but its not happening. For my 1st pregnancy I didnt have an issue. The thing I realized is because I didn't know anything about ovulation, 2ww, symptom tracking etc. The only thing I knew was the period doesn't come. I think being ignorant and not thinking about it, I got pregnant in the first month itself. now I know everything(almost) so keep tracking everything, that is what is causing delay as we don't have any other issue.

Hope you don't have to go to the next cycle. wish you all the best. Don't have very high expectations coz if things dont work out you will feel more disappointed. Staying away from google is the best medicine which might surely work. Good luck to you

sumimohan likes this.
  2. sumimohan

sumimohan New IL'ite

@teejay @Vasumathy @saps105

Thanks a lot ladies..you guys have been really wonderful to answer my silly doubts.

No luck this month..Got AF today morning, 19 days after my ovulation.
    I've heard many friends say that they had delayed AF for couple of months before they conceived finally. So I kind of hanged on it coz I'm seeing a delayed cycle last 3 months, hence the hope and disappointment now :(
    Anyways it's OK, I'm determined to be positive and hopeful to see the light soon. Having terrible cramps and back pain since morning :(

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sumi,
    Good that period din cause much trouble to you. Hope this cycle will be a better one. Continue to be remain positive. Things will happen soon, stay strong. All the best.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

sumimohan likes this.
  4. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

@sumimohan good luck for the new cycle. Eat well and stay healthy.

sumimohan likes this.
  5. sumimohan

sumimohan New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Vasumathy and Saps
    Good luck and baby dust to saps @saps105 :)

BTW I have a heat body, doesn't that affect during TTC.
    It's like I'm running high temperature all the time :( so much heat I radiate

saps105 likes this.
  6. sumimohan

sumimohan New IL'ite

Is there a dedicated forum where you guys discuss about the do's and don'ts..food habits, exercises during TTC? I'm looking for a place where we can share and motivate each other, kind of support group?

7. teejay

teejay Gold IL'ite

@sumimohan Please do a search in this forum for the food habits and lifestyle alterations that help conception. you will find many. You can start your own thread and invite memebrs in TTC to share tips and experience to motivate one another alternately you can also join a similar thread if one is open. Heat body is just a mental hang up. I used to think exactly the same while i was in ttc. the truth is there is normal body temperature for humans which is maintained all the time . If you still are not satisfied, try eating stuff that helps cool the body like buttermilk. Baby dust to you.

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sumo,
    Recently there's a thread on diet and exercise along with weight loss. Check that in the next few pages of the forum. Or you can always start new one if you don't find existing.
    Heat body.. Then you should be regular with some coolants like tender coconut, butter milk. Those might help to cool the system a little at least. FYI.. I'm heat body too. That won't prevent you from pregnancy. With pregnancy you will feel more hot like sitting in stove.. Just ensure you get good air..
    Take care.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

parineetha likes this.
  9. Anjanasarun1990

Anjanasarun1990 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Am also a PCOS person and done lap ,also using clomid ,metformin .After using all these for 7 months my period got regular for the past 4 months.

I ovulated on 8 th of October as per my ultrasound and we tried before & after ovulation.Now am 10 days late for period and having early pregnancy symptoms like stomach cramps,bloating,back pain,leg cramps inspite of all these my home pregnancy test and beta hcg shows negative.

What should i understand? What to do ?i dont know am getting crazy ..Plz share u r comments ..

Baby dust to all the ladies thank u

10. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

@Anjanasarun1990 on which cd are you? Stress can cause delay in periods as well.
    PMS symptoms do mimic pregnancy symptoms so its better not to go by symptoms.

After ovulation the progesterone rises to aid if there is a pregnancy. The progesterone is what causes the symptoms. When there is no pregnancy detected, the progesterone drops and you get your periods. Our mind too plays along with our thoughts, we WILL our body to have symptoms so the symptoms comes. since the beta is negative chances are you might get your periods soon. Don't be disappointed, things will happen. you just started your treatment, don't worry it will happen soon. stay strong and pray well. God bless you

Anjanasarun1990 likes this.