TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. rammu

rammu Senior IL'ite

Dear bella,
    How are u?Iam fine here and happy to see ur post replying me after a long time.Well, iam not consuming any medicine at present except folic acid.I guess folic acid will not bring any this kind of side effect.As iam consuming it from past 2 years.No i didn't do any HPT before my periods.Hope so everything will be fine.As 3rd IUI is also unsuccesful i need to go for laproscopy as advised by my gyne and later another iui.well dear can i go for ivf without lap?is there any possibility?i will enquire my gyne but before that i want advice from u.What else?How abt u and ur treatments?take care bye
    love,
    Ramya

2. bellatrix

bellatrix Silver IL'ite

Hi Ramya
    I am fine. I was on travel that's y not regular here. But when i get time i visit p2p.

I am taking my mil to dentist and i have fixed an appointment for Lap on wed. will let u know my experience after i come back from hospital.

Check with ur doc and then go for lap. Mostly u will get positive after lap naturally...

Generally folic acid wont give sideeffects. it must be due to letoval and other medicines. I got bloated feeling when i was taking susten but after i stopped it i feel normal.. so wait for few days if its not soooooo uncomfortable. if it is very painful check with the doc immediately.

Baby dust to all TTC.

Cheers
    Bella

3. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I would also like to join this thread. God bless all the ttc ladies.

Here is my brief story.

I am 28. Married for 2.5 years. On ttc for the past 1.5 years. I have PCOS and had lap done to remove cysts last year. Due to inlaws pressure, while on vacation to india i had visited doc there. I had lap there and on medication for the past 11 months. For the first six months i was on clomid and birth control for alternate month. After that i was prescribed to take some ayurvedic medicine & progesterone supplement. This would be the last month i am taking the ayurvedic mediacation. I have been getting my periods regularly 31-35 days while on medication so far. But no success yet.

My DH has low morphology issues. Last year his count was 98 mil - 30% motality- 1% mor. Last month it was 265 mil - 60% mota - 3% morph. We have been asked to take one more test this month. After that we will be consulting doc(here in US) for next step. Not sure what would doc say. Any idea friends? Fingers crossed. Hope things will be alright soon.

I got my periods yesterday. New cycle started. I am really upset today because of my mil words. Mine is love marriage. After lots of struggle we got married. Every month she used to ask for gud news. This month she got pissed off & told my DH if i would have seen a girl for you, you would have not sufferred this much :( She was too good during intial days of our marriage. Now also talking nicely. Once in a while, i have to hear these kinds of words. I am really hurt.

I am trying to be confident. I know one day i will succeed this journey. Having full faith on lord muruga.....lets see...

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  4. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Vasu,
    Good Luck and wishes to you.. Adding each one of you in prayers.. very soon everything will be fine.. The new place is definitely bring a good luck... Take care...
    Good Start for II TTC thread.. let this one be lucky to all TTC friends..:thumbsup

Bella,
    Thank you so much for your wishes dear.. yes we are more than a friends now, sharing pains, happiness, anger.. lovely place to share everything.. and to gain knowledge too.. I gathered so many information from IL only.. Thanks to IL..
    Good Luck for your Lap dear!! Do take good rest..

Rammu,
    Do take a HPT test and speak with your Gyneac.. some says implantation bleeding may also look like periods, but of course not so much.. Just for safer side, do a HPT or speak with your gyneac..

Reshma,
    Dont worry about others words.. Just ignore it, it will just increase our stress and anxiety only.. Take good diet, eat well.. When right time comes you will definitely get positive.. Check the other thread to increase the sperm motility and count.. It will be really helpful to you.. Murugan will definitely bless you very soon..:)

Suba,
    How are you? how is your Dh's health??? Is anybody is there to help you?

Sakti,
    How are you? Did you found out the other hospital which Dr mentioned? This Sat i am planning to meet Saritha Dr. After my Positive result i couldn meet her..3 times i visited her, but couldn get her Appointment.. hope so this time i will meet her..
    Dont get tensed while doing HSg, stay calm and cool.. as our other friends suggested, go for a pain killer, or speak about your fear to the Dr. Since private i feel all the Dr's, and nurses will be sweet.. so they will be a good support for you.. take care dear...

5. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Thanks for starting a new TTC thread vasu. I hope this brings us good luck and all of us graduate to the next "I am Pregnant" forum soon.

baby dust to all ttc friends.

6. Ihavehope

Ihavehope Silver IL'ite

Hi all:hiya,

Thanks Vasu for creating this new thread.... I hope that everyone here gets a BFP very soon.....

You are all in my prayers......

Babydust,
    IHH

7. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vasu,

Thanks for starting a new thread. I hope we all dont write here and write in 'I am pregnant' forum soon.

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sowjanya,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...
    Give a space after you write each sentence. Thats what created mess in your posts.
    You are just 6 months of TTC, why this much tension & stress? Stress kills all our TTC efforts. Try to calm down. Relax as much as you can.
    Have you gained weight recently or in nature you are over weight? sudden gain in weight makes your hormone to go imbalance, pcos comes, insulin levels shoots up & so on.... If your weight is on higher side, work towards controlling it. It will help in pregnancy & improve your healthy too!
    Ovulation can be detected using OPKs, BBTs, follicular studies(ultra sounds) & cervical mucus. You have to use either one or few to track the ovulation in you.
    All the best.

Thats better faith. Be positive & proceed with the present. All will go well! Take care of your health.

Hi Rammu,
    Folic acid tablets are not the reason for the less flow in the last periods. It should be because of any other things! So, you are at your parents place? thats cool. How long is your stay? Hope it will relax you. Hope you are doign great.
    Lap scheduled? or have to ask once you return to karur? Mostly lap will be done in the early part of the cycle(before ovulation).
    IVF? i feel like you are hurrying. Don't do this. Doing a lap before the IVF is good which will give some understanding of your internal organs for the gynec. Also, it can clear any possible troubles around the reproductive organs & helps in success of the IVF!
    All the best for your lap!

Hi Bella,
    All the best to your Lap. Hope all goes well with it. Take care.
    Hope this thread opens up joy in many lives. Wish to see all promoted to parenting forums pretty soon! :)

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Reshma,
    Welcome here... :)
    Throw your mil's words in bin & move on with your life. Some elders words are insensitive, they don't understand our pain. Mine is a arranged marriage & nothing good the astrologer can offer to us! Our life is not limited with astrology. Its tough to predict all things happening within our lives. GOD knows what is good to us, he know when to offer us our precious gift & surely one fine day our gift will arrive!
    All the best to your new cycle. Hope it brings success to you.

Hi Sharanya,
    Thanks for your wishes & prayers.
    Hope all goes well with you. Take care.

Hi Vidya,
    Hope soon we extend our support to I'm pregnant forum & due-date club! ;-)
    All the best.

Thanks for your prayers dear.
    Hope soon BFP comes your way!

Hey Radha,
    Hope soon we all move on to I'm pregnant forum! :)

Baby dust to all TTC ladies....

10. Indhradhanu

Indhradhanu Silver IL'ite

Hai friends,

I got my periods yesterday.:thumbsdown. I was on 100mg clomid +duphaston. (Third cycle)
    I am getting thick dark brown clots or tissues..i don't know what to call it.:rant is this normal?? I am in no mood to go for medication for the current cycle..can i take a break ?? will it affect my treatment?? am upset friends...:drowning