TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Yes, I had full term baby born. That time my cervix length is normal around 3.5 cm, In second trimester, first miscarriage happened in Sep 2010. reason was short cervical length was 2.1 cm. Again, now i miscarried. Doctors reason was short cervical length. now the length is 1.8 cm and decreasing HCG count

Her uterus is normal (not anteverted), but mine is anteverted uterus. I don't have adhesions, but she have adhesions. There are some difference between my report and her report.

Almost me and my friend is having same symptoms (most symptoms). please don't mistake her report is mine.

Thats why i asked.

2. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Re: cervical mucus before ovulation

Yes.. possible to ovulate without CM (may be its too less to notice) I was on letroz and my follicular study said I ovulated but i did not see CM :spin Also, i conceived in that cycle.:bowdown
    On cycles without letroz, i used to see CM almost daily and more during the fertile time! :bonk

3. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Suba,

did ur friend consulted her doc?.what did the doc say?.

i don't know abt short cervix suba but i know the cervix high while ovulation and low during periods.

4. sarayu18

sarayu18 Senior IL'ite

Chotabheem:
    Thank you very much for the information. That was really helpful. So I can have some hopes for this cycle.

Subakutty:
    Normal non pregnancy length cannot reduce from 3.5 to 2.0 unless you have had any surgery to remove the cervix. I don't think that is the case for you. From what I understand you cervix is measured immediately after miscarriage both the times, 2nd and 3rd pregnancy. These may not be the correct lengths. I would suggest going for cervical length measurement between 20-25 days after periods.

I am pretty sure that current miscarriage is not because of cervical length. 7 weeks is too early for these kind of miscarriages. It could most likely be chromosomal reasons. You said for your 2nd preganancy you miscarried in 2nd trimester. can you tell which week?

However, if you really have a cervical length of 1.8 cm, you will need a cerclage around 12 weeks for next pregnancy.

5. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I am going for a HSG test next week.Though I have looked hsg threads,I still have some doubts.Please help me with this.
    I usually go in for US scan on the second day of my periods after every failed IUI cycle or a natural cycle. This time I am called for eight day for the hsg test.
    Should I need to go for the scan on 2nd day of the cycle before the test, to check any cyst from my previous cycle or directly go for the test on eight day. Also I am not given any antibiotics or painkiller for the test. Is that fine?

6. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sarayu

Thank you sarayu, i will check with doctor.

In my second pregnancy, i miscarried at 15th week

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sakti,
    You can very well go for the untra sound in the second day of the cycle to check cysts. ultrasound & HSG has no connection. HSG needs clear pathway, that is free from periods flow. So, its been scheduled around 8th day.
    They will give you an injection before doing HSG, i trust its a pin killer. If you have less tolerant to pains, take some pills, else just go like that. If worried check with your gynec too!

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ladies,
    I hope its time to move on with another thread for 'TTC progress & two weeks wait...'
    Thanks to Seeba27 for starting this thread & thanks to all members, regular participants of this thread for your valuable presence. This thread has witnessed may troubles TTC journey, many successful pregnancy journeys and many great suggestions/ideas/helps... Thanks to all those wonderful souls who made this.

Here is the link for it! Continue to extend your support over there!
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/fertility-and-trying-to-conceive/133660-ttc-progress-two-weeks-wait.html

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.